IGNORED

Ballboy

steptoe44

Be very careful, as though I don't believe you are being racist it could easily be seen that way. As for Diouf, let's not waste any further comment on that man.

How is Blue 250's comment racist even in the slightest? "Lips of a camel" is surely just a comment about how both spit so much. Not an ounce of racism in that comment.

If one knows what Camel lips meant, then it's plain and simple. However if one didn't know and was called it, then that individual could be offended. Every country has different lexicon and regional phases, just has to be wise and sensitive when applying them. Not that difficult to understand I imagine, so hopefully we can get back to topic.

If one knows what Camel lips meant, then it's plain and simple. However if one didn't know and was called it, then that individual could be offended. Every country has different lexicon and regional phases, just has to be wise and sensitive when applying them. Not that difficult to understand I imagine, so hopefully we can get back to topic.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=camel%20lips

Nothing racist there (not very pleasant though :unsure: )

I'm just interested to know which country (or region's) lexicon uses the phrase in a racist manner.....maybe one could update the entry for them?

Can we get back to talking about Diouf please....people keep wandering off topic :angry: !

When did you every worry about being sensitive. :gay: Blert

Holy crap!.....What have I done?

Not in the slightest bit racist!, every problem I've ever encounted, be them at school, at work or in private has been on whole caused by white anglo saxons!Is it racist to hate my own kind, because if it is I could be in trouble :unsure:

As for Mr Diouf, and his nasty habbit he shares with camels (spitting)....then I make an unreserved apologise for linking the aforementioned!......TO ANY CAMEL READING THIS, SORRY FOR THE SLUR :)

Not in the slightest bit racist!, every problem I've ever encounted, be them at school, at work or in private has been on whole caused by white anglo saxons!Is it racist to hate my own kind, because if it is I could be in trouble :unsure:

As for Mr Diouf, and his nasty habbit he shares with camels (spitting)....then I make an unreserved apologise for linking the aforementioned!......TO ANY CAMEL READING THIS, SORRY FOR THE SLUR :)

:lol: I fear the damage is already done. Any camels who did use the board will have now left never to return again (I could insert a joke about them having the humo here but it just seems too easy B) )

Diouf is scum and shouldnt be allowed to play football. Professional footballers are supposed to be role models, some slip up (theyre only human after all) and some are too good to let go even when theyve done wrong.

Diouf isnt a good player and has slipped up too many times. Liverpool and Big Sam should both be punished for introducing him and keeping him in this league. i hope he gets a ban and a realistic fine, you know what i mean, something bigger than a weekly paycheck...

What amazed me about the incident is the incredible hearing abilities of those Everton fans in that corner. Maybe they can all lip read, but within a second of him saying something to the useless ball boy they were standing up 10, 15 or more rows back and giving Diouff some stick.

How could they tell what he said?

What amazed me about the incident is the incredible hearing abilities of those Everton fans in that corner. Maybe they can all lip read, but within a second of him saying something to the useless ball boy they were standing up 10, 15 or more rows back and giving Diouff some stick.

I don't think that they did hear what they said and I dont think they would pretend that they did. The fact that he reacted angrily to the ball boy doing his job is why they reacted angrily. The ball boy's throw was hardly voilent towards Diouf, it was just misjudged and the fact that a grown man thinks its ok to berate a child (whether this was racially or not doesn't matter for this point). Diouf is supposed to be a man, he is supposed to be some sort of role model and having a dig at a kid is not on. He needs to grow up, he never will though.

If youve ever sat in the crowd at a football match somes times you can hear what they are saying when your near the back when its quite, so you can definately hear what is being said from 5 years away. As someone else also pointed out, they are all having a go at diouf because he should know better than to have a go, especially at a kid.

I found it quite funny as well that a ball boy in front of the away fans was cheering every time we scored, this really insensed some of the blackburn supportors who it seemed were asking for the ball boy to be hung drawn and quatered for such a crime. I laughed out loud at their antics in telling stewards and police of the boys crime

If only you'd gone for Lama Lips...

well, the blackburn players stayed over in the radisson i think it was before the game the other night, my sisters mate works there and gets to speak to all the players, as she can serve them etc, blackburn players went into town saturday for a piss up, when there not allowed, they came back and diouf and sum other fella who my sisters mate didnt recognise went upstairs with 2 birds, later on the 2 birds got off, and diouf asked for 1 condom to be brought upstairs, my sisters mate had to take it in an envelope, unaware at the time it was a condom, and she said diuof answered the hotel door with nothing on, apart from holdin his tic tacs with one hand while recieving the envelope in the other, he then closed the door, But there was no girls in the room! My sisters mate only found out what was in the envelope when she came back down, and the next morning, they got speaking about someone, who i cant remember, but diuof said that his wife knew this other girl really well and my sisters mate turned around and said well what was that condom for in front of his whole team, they were all meant to have gone quiet haha, someone told me today he likes men aswell, i hadnt heard that before i dont think, but it seems he likes a bit of both lol :gay:

well, the blackburn players stayed over in the radisson i think it was before the game the other night, my sisters mate works there and gets to speak to all the players, as she can serve them etc, blackburn players went into town saturday for a piss up, when there not allowed, they came back and diouf and sum other fella who my sisters mate didnt recognise went upstairs with 2 birds, later on the 2 birds got off, and diouf asked for 1 condom to be brought upstairs, my sisters mate had to take it in an envelope, unaware at the time it was a condom, and she said diuof answered the hotel door with nothing on, apart from holdin his tic tacs with one hand while recieving the envelope in the other, he then closed the door, But there was no girls in the room! My sisters mate only found out what was in the envelope when she came back down, and the next morning, they got speaking about someone, who i cant remember, but diuof said that his wife knew this other girl really well and my sisters mate turned around and said well what was that condom for in front of his whole team, they were all meant to have gone quiet haha, someone told me today he likes men aswell, i hadnt heard that before i dont think, but it seems he likes a bit of both lol :gay:

That is one hell of a rumour to start.

I wonder what the chants will be from the terraces....... although I can guess. ;)