IGNORED

Third Kit

MikeO

It says that it's out on October 30th in the Everton stores... presumably just a normal 3rd kit?

The OS says nothing other than....

The limited edition shirt, which will be individually boxed, numbered and presented with a certificate of authenticity, will be unveiled at an exclusive black tie dinner to be held in Club Everton at Goodison Park on Thursday, 29 October, 2009.

....doesn't suggest it's going to be sold as a normal third kit.

From the link you posted:

The Goodison Park club will launch a new third kit as part of their commitment to helping children on Merseyside.

and

The first release of the shirt will be Friday, October 30. It will only be available in the official Everton retail outlets or evertondirect.com

Guest emaychtee

I like the look of that purple strip.

I've held back buying the new season's shirts cos they don't sell them anywhere in Leeds and I like to try them on before buying.

Are this year's similar sizes to last years Umbro or are they way out?

Cheers.

i love it and everything about it, a great great cause, i think it is a great strip too, i cant wait to help the charity out and buy this strip, i went to pre order and realised i have no money in my account, guttted! The whole strip i really like, and cant wait to purchase to play my 5 a sides with it. I love the presentation box too

i love it and everything about it...

It almost looks like a fake because of how cheap it looks...

Amazing how two people can look at the same thing and see it so differently :lol: .

I asked my wife if I like it (because I have highly questionable taste in these things) and apparently I do. It's my only option if I'm going to get one this year because I hate the other two (I'm told :unsure: ).

Tough times financially at the mo though....so may have to miss out :( .

Amazing how two people can look at the same thing and see it so differently :lol: .

I asked my wife if I like it (because I have highly questionable taste in these things) and apparently I do. It's my only option if I'm going to get one this year because I hate the other two (I'm told :unsure: ).

Tough times financially at the mo though....so may have to miss out :( .

I think the gold would have looked better white.

haha i know yeah!

It is £49.99 just for the shirt which is a tad bit steep, especially for a lot of people who are finding it hard with money at certain points, which i am too. I would like the whole kit, its something different and obv a very good cause

I'm really not a big fan of the kit. I am one of the few who seems to love the new away kits of pink and black. The purple is cool since that is our college colors, but I am getting the pink and black and not this one. I would say that the idea of them is great and that it would be sweet if Liverpool had a jersey for charity also and they were both worn for the derby match. COYB

So if you're a large in Umbro you need a medium LCS?

(Sorry to sound stupid but it winds me up big time when I get something and it's the wrong size <_< )

im medium in umbro, im medium in nike, medium in adidas, and suprisingly enough, my new home shirt is......medium