IGNORED

Third Kit

MikeO

Those lovely folk at Blue Moon think we're a "disgrace" for not giving enough from these shirt sales to the charity. Some of the comments are beneath contempt....

http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=144072

Inbred pricks. Maybe they should tell us just what percentage of their shirt sales are donated to charities - none. Also, they should be reminded that this is the second shirt we've released for charity.

What a bunch of sick cnuts! Quotes from:

I reckon Sheikh Mansour should donate a couple of mill just to really annoy the jealous, thieving, sister fcuking cnuts!

If they stand to make this much of every tragic death of a fan they'll start bumping them off themselves.

I can't believe the Everton fans are falling for this cynical cash in.

Oh dear, I hope someone has been on that self important 'peoples club' forum grandoldteam and made them aware of this.

They might stop making at least 2 threads a day on how City are ruining football and bluemoon is ruining forums.

Everton used to be on my 'Things I don't care about' list. The amount of bitterness spouted on their forums has moved them onto my 'I hope they go bump and all their fans get toothache' list.

Their fans are worse than rags, at least rags have an excuse for hating us.

thats right,they've got to milk every tragedy for what its worth

what did this tragedy have to do with football?

Below are the responses of a few, whom have sense. I still cant beleive that they can suggest that the club are milking a tragedy, thats horrendous! at least we're doin somin for our fans and especially those who life was sadly taken away. Yeah it's 10%, but take into account, manufacture, distribution, transfer, retailing, and sorts, i dont think its a £90 profit that some of those ignoranus' are suggesting. Thats made me angry!

Well to be fair he was a big Everton supporter, as was his family, and the charity the money is going to be donated to was set up in conjunction with both clubs after his death (hence the purple colour - red+blue)

I don't know the ins and outs of costs etc.. but at the end of the day £100,000 is being raised for charity, and to suggest Everton are milking his death to raise cash is a little harsh and wide of the mark IMO.

Depending on profit margin and the costs of distribution (overheads, wages etc.) 10% of "shirt sales" could equate to more than 50% of the gross proffit so these criticisms are a bit dumb. Moyes was a silly twat regarding the Lescott saga but I think these criticims are pretty ignorant!

All though, this one tickled me:

Perhaps they need the money to pay Jo's salary.

Inbred pricks. Maybe they should tell us just what percentage of their shirt sales are donated to charities - none. Also, they should be reminded that this is the second shirt we've released for charity.

Have been on there and said exactly what you said Mark.

• 2 weeks later...

Got the shirt this morning but it's an xmas present for my neice so daren't open it. Looks nice though and well presented in the box.

Also got the shorts for myself which are good but the quality seems well below the home kit shorts i've got. Anyone else think this?

Edited by sheedysheedysheedy

From the Goodison dinner

http://tiny.cc/TDa08

Sexy England skipper models special football shirt

Oct 30 2009 Boot Room Banter

michelle-hinnigan-1044935.jpg

SEXY Everton ladies star Michelle Hinnigan modelled the Toffees' limited edition purple shirt at a charity dinner last night.

England ladies' Euro champion skipper was the star attraction at a black-tie dinner to officially launch Everton's new limited edition purple shirt at Goodison

michelle-heaton-903858967.jpg

At the dinner, also attended by several Everton players, including Phil Neville, pictured here, young Evertonian murder victim Rhys Jones' parents were last presented with a special edition of the purple kit in their son's honour, with number 11 and Rhys' name on the back.

michelle-hinnigan-322412980.jpg

michelle-hinnigan-189470008.jpg

The purple shirt – the colour of the Liverpool Unites charity – was worn by the Everton team in Tuesday's Carling Cup defeat at Tottenham.

Guests at the dinner were able to buy the special £50 boxed shirt before anyone else.

It went on general sale today from the Everton One and Everton Two shops, and online from Evertondirect.com.

Home delivery Network fuked my order up so the kit i bought wont be coming until monday because they forgot to scan it in this morning at hdnl, the stupid ***** am so angry with them :( A simple job of scanning, and they cant even do that, i hope the person who fucked it up, gets bollocked for it, as i gave customer services a piece of my mind !