47 replies to this topic

#41 craigb

craigb

King Louis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Posted 29 Oct 2009 - 12:40

Sorry to go on, but, my 3rd kit came today, looks great, im veryyy happy, e box it comes in is really well presented, cant wait to wear it! Anyone elses came??

#42 sheedysheedysheedy

sheedysheedysheedy

Leon Osman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 29 Oct 2009 - 20:24

Got the shirt this morning but it's an xmas present for my neice so daren't open it. Looks nice though and well presented in the box.
Also got the shorts for myself which are good but the quality seems well below the home kit shorts i've got. Anyone else think this?

Edited by sheedysheedysheedy, 29 Oct 2009 - 20:25.

#43 craigb

craigb

King Louis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Posted 30 Oct 2009 - 10:10

my shorts and socks are coming today so ill have a look myself mate and reply back

#44 Romey 1878

Romey 1878

Mildo

• Cyber Steward
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 44,210 posts

Posted 30 Oct 2009 - 11:18

Even though it's as part of Liverpool Unites why are we the only club doing anything for it? I've heard nothing of a contribution from the shite across the park.

#45 Gazzman

Gazzman

Denis Stracqualursi

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 Oct 2009 - 12:17

From the Goodison dinner

http://tiny.cc/TDa08

Sexy England skipper models special football shirt
Oct 30 2009 Boot Room Banter

Posted Image
SEXY Everton ladies star Michelle Hinnigan modelled the Toffees' limited edition purple shirt at a charity dinner last night.

England ladies' Euro champion skipper was the star attraction at a black-tie dinner to officially launch Everton's new limited edition purple shirt at Goodison

Posted Image
At the dinner, also attended by several Everton players, including Phil Neville, pictured here, young Evertonian murder victim Rhys Jones' parents were last presented with a special edition of the purple kit in their son's honour, with number 11 and Rhys' name on the back.

Posted Image
Posted Image
The purple shirt the colour of the Liverpool Unites charity was worn by the Everton team in Tuesday's Carling Cup defeat at Tottenham.

Guests at the dinner were able to buy the special 50 boxed shirt before anyone else.

It went on general sale today from the Everton One and Everton Two shops, and online from Evertondirect.com.

#46 craigb

craigb

King Louis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Posted 30 Oct 2009 - 14:48

Home delivery Network fuked my order up so the kit i bought wont be coming until monday because they forgot to scan it in this morning at hdnl, the stupid ***** am so angry with them :( A simple job of scanning, and they cant even do that, i hope the person who fucked it up, gets bollocked for it, as i gave customer services a piece of my mind !

#47 Louis

Louis

Dixie Dean

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,611 posts

Posted 30 Oct 2009 - 15:21

Nice first post... a bit young for me at 19 though! :)

I saw the goalkeeper Rachel Brown in Speke not so long ago... she's tiny but in photos she looks huge.

#48 adz09

adz09

Dixie Dean.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,034 posts

Posted 04 Nov 2009 - 16:46

If anybody didnt manage to get the kit because your size sold out, they now have more medium and larges available.

enjoy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users