IGNORED

Hibbo

milky71

he isnt under rated sadly he just isnt good enough against the big teams i think hes a great squad player and always gives his all and would bleed blue but sometimes its just not enough...i know people say he doesnt get enough cover in front of him but his attacking game isnt good enough to warrant him goin that far forward imo

Hes a good solid player, whos played a crap load of games for us like osman and is the latest scape goat because he didnt cost 5 million and doesnt play for a foreign country

Out of curiousity who are the best right backs in the country at the mo

hibbert is probably the best tackler at the club maybe with jags a very close second. his timing on one on one are brilliant but he has always suffered with his distribution and he often gets targetted with his height. i think he is a good defender but i think moyes has now realised that to take us to the next evel we need someone with a better all round ability hence the signing of heitinga and neill. he will always give his all and i can't see him leaving everton even if he isn't gettin a game regular as he is blue through and through

Hes a good solid player, whos played a crap load of games for us like osman and is the latest scape goat because he didnt cost 5 million and doesnt play for a foreign country

Why would people use him as a scape goat due to him being a home grown player and not being foreign thats ridiculas! I wouldn't say he is the latest scapegoat either people have been on his back for quite some time now and there is a reason for that he simply is not good enough regardless of the very few solid games he has which is usually against weaker sides.

Also being a home grown player and not commanding a fee would work in his favour if anything because if he did cost this club £5m and he was not home grown im pretty sure he would have seen the exit door a long time ago.

He's as committed as they come and i take my hat off to him for it but he is and has been for some time one of the weakest links in this team and gets exploited far to often, He's a good squad player nothing more in my opinion.

Out of curiousity who are the best right backs in the country at the mo

Not Hibbert thats for sure!

Edited by EFC-Paul

Everton fans are so fickle :o 99.99% of the people on this board spent the summer calling him crap and one good game and he's being compared with Jags? :o

He has no pace, no height, his positioning is poor, he can't dribble and he can't distribute.

He looked good against a poor European side that on another night with our first team playing we would've destroyed. He looked good because yes, he does have a brilliant tackle on him. But in the modern game that isn't enough.

Good squad player for cups, Europe and weaker premier league teams. Nothing more, nothing less.

Everton fans are so fickle :o 99.99% of the people on this board spent the summer calling him crap and one good game and he's being compared with Jags? :o

He has no pace, no height, his positioning is poor, he can't dribble and he can't distribute.

He looked good against a poor European side that on another night with our first team playing we would've destroyed. He looked good because yes, he does have a brilliant tackle on him. But in the modern game that isn't enough.

Good squad player for cups, Europe and weaker premier league teams. Nothing more, nothing less.

i take it this is a dig at my post but i must be in the 0.01% section on this board then mate and i could prove that with past posts about the right back slot and hibbert, and as to comparing him to jags i said his tackling ability was as a good as his which u have just agreed with!

i agree with what u said tough he is a decent player but only for lesser prem games cups and europe