IGNORED

Looking To Extend Chang Deal

Louis

It's good that we are making more of a name for ourselves in Asia, and I can confirm we are percieved as a bigger team over there from the months I spent over there. The problem is that it will bring in no more revenue. Any football shirts over there that people will buy are fakes, all the tv coverage is free-streamed. So as nice as it is to get a name for ourselves over there, it's not going to have any real benefit to the club that we will notice.

I'll be very pleased if they do extend the deal, purely for aesthetic reasons though.

I reckon the Chang logo on the front of the shirt is one of the best looking sponsor logos on a football shirt anywhere in the world. It's certainly not intrusive and almost adds a touch of class.

The only other competitior in to Chang and Everton is (dare I say it) Carlsberg and Lverpool. Both shirts look really good.

It's good that we are making more of a name for ourselves in Asia, and I can confirm we are percieved as a bigger team over there from the months I spent over there. The problem is that it will bring in no more revenue. Any football shirts over there that people will buy are fakes, all the tv coverage is free-streamed. So as nice as it is to get a name for ourselves over there, it's not going to have any real benefit to the club that we will notice.

where in asia are we popular? i think there is a big difference between by example thailand and japan. if we bought two japanese players and play a few games there every summer we would get ALOT out of it

Has anyone ever had chang beer? I hear it tastes like Horse piss

The bottled stuff is very good, dont bother trying the Chang at goodison becasue that is wattered down shite. I actually found Chang in my local offlisence the other day and still very much enjoyed it, however it was better in Thailand.

where in asia are we popular? i think there is a big difference between by example thailand and japan. if we bought two japanese players and play a few games there every summer we would get ALOT out of it

It's a Thai Beer but I also saw it stocked in Vietnam and Cambodia, though it's largest in Thailand. They actually have huge promotional Chang Beer posters with Everton Players on them. Quick fact, Chang is Thai for Elephant, hence the elephant on the logo.

The goodison Chang, does taste off, gives you a headache the minute you drink it and is kept over room temp...silly fuggers!

And it's in a plastic glass :sick01: .

How much do they charge for it out of interest (never bought one and never would, even if it was 50p)?

How much do they charge for it out of interest (never bought one and never would, even if it was 50p)?

Contradictory lol erm i cant even remember, last time i had it was prior to this season down Street-end but if memory serves me right, its near £4 if not over? I wont drink it anymore, im down the park-end end now so maybe its a tad different but tbh i cant see it!

I think it's around £3.50 a pint, pretty standard price for beer in a football stadium. Never drink in the ground, well very rarely anyway, normally just go The Brick.

Chang is a nice beer, don't let Goodison spoil it for you!