IGNORED

Lescott

Romey 1878

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1220967/Manchester-City-defender-Joleon-Lescott-Everton-boss-David-Moyes-told-attitude-poor-Id-let-lads-Im-just-like-that.html?ITO=1490

You're full of crap Joleon, and you're going to get a very hot reception when you come back you ungrateful little prick.

How do you know he is full of crap??

For me, this bit, which he brushes over as a "misunderstanding" is key...

"We lost 6-1 on the Saturday and when we all went in on the Sunday I probably was a bit chirpier than some of the boys, but only because it was my birthday. Not because of anything else."

Crap. 6-1 defeat, a written transfer request in but he's "chirpy" because it's his birthday? That's not being chirpy, that's being a "Not my problem I'm off," dickhead.

Lovely the mail presenting it all as "fact" and a great insight into Moyes. nonsense.

It was plain from Lescott's attitude and body language on the pitch in pre-season as well as the Arsenal game that he was sulking....he's had two months to perfect his version of events and, while factually a lot of it is probably true, it's all deperately spun from his own point of view.

im glad hes gone we are a stronger team for him leaving...although i do think he was our best player...but distin will fill his boots admirably.coyb.

best player!? seriously? the only reason he was as sucessful in defense as he was is because of Jags, who when in form is actually worth most of the 22mill spent on JL, and to a lesser degree Baines. He is an average footballer, maybe good. We have some excellent players in our squad. I wouldnt have put him in my top 5.

Ive no gripe with him leaving for Citeh, i think we're better for it and i wish him the best of luck, because he will need it...

best player!? seriously? the only reason he was as sucessful in defense as he was is because of Jags, who when in form is actually worth most of the 22mill spent on JL, and to a lesser degree Baines. He is an average footballer, maybe good. We have some excellent players in our squad. I wouldnt have put him in my top 5.

Ive no gripe with him leaving for Citeh, i think we're better for it and i wish him the best of luck, because he will need it...

I think the manner in which he left(and it was'nt all his fault)has tainted your memory.

The first year he played for us he was voted Player of the season and Jags or Baines was'nt even here. :blink:

He was massive for us for the 3 seasons we had him, he maybe had a blip at the start of last season but so did everybody else in the team. he has certainly been one of our top performers for 3 seasons running.

OK he's gone now but you cant just erase those performances out of you memory, we have some good players yes, but only a top class and on top of their form Jagielka or Arteta would be ahead of him, He was an excellent player and i wish him well.

Still think he's a twit.

Hope City took out insurance for his knees, well not his knees, I mean those plastic things he has where most people have knees.

Don't think he's telling the truth for a second. Why? Because I trust a man like Moyes way more than a money-grabbing arsewipe.

Rooney part deux. Except, y'know, Rooney's actually worth £20m +

never liked lescott, always thought yobo was are best centre half an still do. good ridence of bad rubbish imo, he was always the 1st player i solded on footy manager(2 more weeks till its out :) ahah), tbh thou never thought he was as good as the media thought an we well an truely rinsed city for a player not good enough for our startin 11 am happy he's gone, his move has helped our squad improve greatly more so than if he'd have stayed.