IGNORED

John Terry

Adam

http://www.nsno.co.uk/comment.php?comment.news.1132

He seems to forget the fact that we should have had a penalty against him for one. They might have had more chances than us but we still got the point.

As it says at the end. Hope his nose is ok :D

I had a lot of respect for Chelsea until we played them..

They have great players and one of the best midfielders and Centre backs in Europe in Lampard and Terry - but talk about cheats..

Del Horno - every time he twisted his sock he fell over.

terry and Huth constantly kicked and elbowed BT and Dunc (although they gave as good as they got) and Essien is a dirty bastard - some of his tackles were disgraceful..

also - Valente was sliding nice passes about and Dunc was winning everything and causing no end of bother - thats why they fouled both of them...

Now I just see them as a bunch of cheats and I hope that us taking points off them and charlton winning last night will rock their boat and cause them to slip up.

I would laugh then!

As the song goes...

'where were you, where were you, where were you when you were shit?'

i wonder if terry would look as good playing for anyone else?

As much as i'd like to say no i think he would. Saying that he's a bit of a girl and completely wrong .....

"If Beattie or anyone else thinks that by coming and battling and trying to bully us they can get anywhere, the message is we're up for it.

"We can take anyone on in a physical battle and we'll win. Then we'll get the ball down and play football and we'll win that as well."

..... you didn't, the score was 1-1, i think the blow to the nose must have confused him.

I do think that Terry would be just as good at any other team - he does the same job for England.

I think that he is a tosser though - I had good respect for him and Chelsea until after our game last sunday - the excuses, the moaning, the cheating, the dirty fouls to get rid of our better players, the news articles by the players - jose's post match comments - lost all respect.

I hope that they slide on the back of our draw - I hope that they lose all confidence in their ability and lose the title.

Guest fozzie22
I do think that Terry would be just as good at any other team - he does the same job for England.

I think that he is a tosser though - I had good respect for him and Chelsea until after our game last sunday - the excuses, the moaning, the cheating, the dirty fouls to get rid of our better players, the news articles by the players - jose's post match comments - lost all respect.

I hope that they slide on the back of our draw - I hope that they lose all confidence in their ability and lose the title.

thats what happens though when you can afford just about anybody in the world to come and play for you..utd expected the same treatment for years

thats what happens though when you can afford just about anybody in the world to come and play for you..utd expected the same treatment for years

Very, very true - look at beckham - quiet lad then overnight turned into the biggest dick in english football.

Rooney - nice, calm, quiet lad at evert..oh no he was the fat, big headed tramp who shagged pensioners.