IGNORED

Injuries

bassman

He's plainly not heard the rumours :) .

'For the past few days I have been able to run at a good rhythm and I am starting to train with the rest of the squad, I don't have pain in my knee. I expect to be back on the pitch in less than two months.'

'It has been hell, I would spend eight to 10 hours a day just dedicated to recuperating. I was obsessed. But now, fortunately, I can say that everything is going well and all I want is to be with my team-mates and help the team.'

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It won't do him that much harm, he's never going to be more than a squad player anyway.

A couple of disappointing comments made there, "not really arsed" and "won't do him that much harm". The lad's an Everton player and deserves the same respect as everyone else. I really can't see how a severe injury won't do any player much harm. :

Edited by The Beard

A couple of disappointing comments made there, "not really arsed" and "won't do him that much harm". The lad's an Everton player and deserves the same respect as everyone else. I really can't see how a severe injury won't do any player much harm. :

:wub::wub: :crying_anim:

It won't do him much harm in terms of his position within our team - he'll be out for a while and then come back and be doing the same thing he is now; coming off the bench for us.

I can't get disappointed about losing a bit-part player, sorry.

It won't do him much harm in terms of his position within our team - he'll be out for a while and then come back and be doing the same thing he is now; coming off the bench for us.

I can't get disappointed about losing a bit-part player, sorry.

Well to be honest I think we should all feel a little disappointed. That is why it is a squad game and if all the 'bit part' players were to suffer the same fate, would you still not be disappointed when we have the likes of Wallace, Bidwell, Baxter, Duffy et al vying for staring places and places on the bench, similar to the start of the season. Still poor comments in my book.

Well to be honest I think we should all feel a little disappointed. That is why it is a squad game and if all the 'bit part' players were to suffer the same fate, would you still not be disappointed when we have the likes of Wallace, Bidwell, Baxter, Duffy et al vying for staring places and places on the bench, similar to the start of the season. Still poor comments in my book.

But we haven't, it's just the one, so it's a pointless comment.

You may think think they're poor comments but I'm still not bothered about him being out. It's shit for the lad but I care more about the club and the truth is his being out for a period of time won't impact on the team.