IGNORED

Benfica Tickets

Having been in Lisbon for a few days and prior to that on holiday I haven't been keeping up with cup ticket news. Looking at the OS there is no link to tickets for the home game. Does anyone know what the situation is? Surely they haven't sold out already.

Would ideally like to get my own seat (should've joined the auto cup scheme I know but...)so if anyone knows if that deadline has passed and indeed what the current status is it'd be appreciated?

It's a weird one, there's nothing at all under "Latest Ticket Information" but if you click straight through to eticketing you can get one no problem :) .

Didn't realise I'd started something! Ordered mine this morning but received no confirmation so wasn't sure how I would gain entry to the ground. Managed to book my (our) own seats but seleceted me in my mates and him in mine accidentally therefore assumed the Everton computers would not realise that we had our seats. Rang the club this morning and was told my season ticket would be credited. Questioned then what would happen if I'd bought another part of the ground and the guy back tracked and said I would receive tickets in the post.

Would anyone be totally confident that I am going to this game??

Saved myself about £50/60 in petrol and parking by booking a seat on the Westcountry Blues coach....first time. Don't think any of them are members here but if you're out there I'll see you Thursday :) .

Despite my uncertaintanty, extreme lack of confidence and a postal strike, 2 tickets turned up in the post today. Well done Everton :D

Saved myself about £50/60 in petrol and parking by booking a seat on the Westcountry Blues coach....first time. Don't think any of them are members here but if you're out there I'll see you Thursday :) .

Take your recruitment hat with you then Mike, a few new faces won't hurt!

I think it'll be a decent crowd. Some of the ground is virually sold out (other than restricted views) although the Top Balcony and the corners have a fair few seat still available.

Personally I'm surprised it's not a sell out but I think we'll get 34/35,000 as it looks at the moment :) .

We need some branded merchandise (Louis). Nice TT baseball cap or something :) .

Mike, there where a few of the West Country Branch on same flight, as myself, back to Heathrow , from the Benfica game. They had some natty polo t-shirts with emblazoned logo, very dapper. Maybe you will see them first hand on Thursday.

p.s if any do post on here, they will probably remember me, from my log in of course ;)

Mike, there where a few of the West Country Branch on same flight, as myself, back to Heathrow , from the Benfica game.

Probably not the greatest atmosphere on that particular flight I'd have thought :unsure: .

Ticket advice from the OS....

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/benfica-ticket-advice.html

Hopefully not a repeat of the Kharkiv debacle.