IGNORED

Seamus Coleman

Ian C

If people thought he was good midweek.... how about that for a performance! B)

Potentially the cure to all our RB problems? Heitinga is a better DM/CB than a RB, Neill is too old and as much as I love Tony Hibbert he's still.. well.. Tony Hibbert :lol:

Stepovers, jinks, and crosses galore and an attacking performance that Roberto Carlos and Ashley Cole would be proud of.

And THAT tackle. Fucking creased Kranjcar out of it and into the hoardings!

I knew he'd do it, as a Sligo fan I knew he had it in him, and he's definitely showing us why Moyes said he'd be pushing first team before his freak foot infection.

I'm in love :wub_anim: :wub_anim:

If people thought he was good midweek.... how about that for a performance! B)

Potentially the cure to all our RB problems? Heitinga is a better DM/CB than a RB, Neill is too old and as much as I love Tony Hibbert he's still.. well.. Tony Hibbert :lol:

Stepovers, jinks, and crosses galore and an attacking performance that Roberto Carlos and Ashley Cole would be proud of.

And THAT tackle. Fucking creased Kranjcar out of it and into the hoardings!

I knew he'd do it, as a Sligo fan I knew he had it in him, and he's definitely showing us why Moyes said he'd be pushing first team before his freak foot infection.

I'm in love :wub_anim: :wub_anim:

That tackle was awesome, right in front of the Spurs fans too :lol:

Well without getting overly excited, he has had an awesome couple of games. Let's hope he can continue such good form - another Moyes super buy? I certainly hope so.

Edited by Everton_Worshiper

Great performance from the young lad but it begs the question why hasnt he played more. Instead Moyes has opted to play players out of position. Many Evertonians have been saying throw on the young lads and Coleman's performance is a prime example of why Moyes should do exactly that instead of the cautious, negative option of going for experienced players out of their preferred position.

Great performance from the young lad but it begs the question why hasnt he played more.

He was out for a few months with a potentially career threatening foot infection. He only just returned to full training by the time of the first Benfica match. Moyes would have played him earlier otherwise.

how did Howard not get in that line-up before Friedel?

Garth Crooks is a tit. The only other Everton player in his squad was Baines :unsure: . Quite how he keeps his job at the beeb is beyond me, he's gloriously ignorant for an ex pro and also extremely annoying.

Opinion is divided on him though....he thinks he's a genius of the highest order and everyone else agrees with me :D .

Lets not get carried away. When he played his debut (admitadley out of position) he was roundly criticised. He's young and lets just hope that the last two games are a sign of things too come. He's young and anything could happen in his career. The problem is that football is all about "now, now, now!". If he's given time then he could really develop, however time is not always a luxery permitted to a footballer, especially in the Premier League.

We all saw in the fa cup final last year that hibbert cant play with the likes of chelsea throw Coleman in there he cant do worse then hibbert did last year lets see how he fares

That's a bit harsh on Hibbert. He was clearly affected by the heat or something else on that day, and Kalou was having an absolute stormer.

I'd like to see Hibbert start at RB against Chelsea, but replace him with Coleman as a game-changer if we're chasing the match. This is what Moyes will probably do as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...