94 replies to this topic

#41 DangerMouse

DangerMouse

Trevor Steven

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 22 Feb 2010 - 10:22

Looking at the form chart in another topic it shows you just how hard its going to be to get 8 points back on forth place...

Some point we can assume from that....and my very technical predictions :lol:

even if your form is shite your prob going to average a point per game (clubs fighting for european positions)

average form will see you get approx 1.7 points per game (a big fat guess based on that one and only chart ive even bothered looking at :blink: )

If City, Spurs, Liverpool, and Villa all have average run ins we will still need to average nearly 2.5 points per game to finish 4th....

So im going for.......

4th Liverpool 67 pts
5th Man C 65 pts
6th Villa 62 pts
7th Spurs 62 pts
8th Everton 60 pts

I think liverpool having players back and managing to cope with the pressure better than the rest will push on and get fourth place

Man City will struggle with the pressure and pick up to many draws

Villa and Spurs will struggle also and under the pressure drop a few points each

I think our form will continue to some extent but 8 points I think will be just to much...

So there ya have it.. thats how it will be...... A spooky man came to me in a dream and told me so...

#42 carlmc25

carlmc25

Trevor Steven

• Members
  • 1,086 posts

Posted 22 Feb 2010 - 11:32

Didn't the form chart say that we've caught up about 7-8 points on both Spurs and Villa in 6 games and about 5 points on Liverpool and City (if my memory serves me correct)? As we have 12 games remaining then I definitely think it is possible that we will finish higher than we are now, if we beat Tottenham I think we're back in the hunt BIG TIME for 4th. City's run in is VERY tricky indeed, Liverpool are struggling to score goals and Spurs form is patchy at best. We need to start winning away from home and we need to get results against our rivals during the run in.

#43 Bill

Bill

Alex. Top player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,492 posts

Posted 22 Feb 2010 - 11:44

After the Spurs game we only have to play City and Villa, the rest of our fixtures are against teams in the bottom half of the table.
So as Carl has said, if we take points out of those games we certainly have a very good chance of pushing them all the way, City have to play Arsenal, Man U, and Chelsea in a couple of weeks time, and the others still have games against the "Big 4". Its going to be difficult to catch up, but not impossible.

#44 Wall Writer

Wall Writer

Tim Cahill

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 988 posts

Posted 22 Feb 2010 - 11:45

Citeh and Liverpool game was great! im sure we were further off the pace this time last year so dont see why 4th isnt an option. Look at the opposition fixtures:

Spurs have still got to play Citeh, Arsenal, Man Utd and Chelski.
Citeh have still got to play Chelski, Spurs, Utd and Villa.
Villa have still got to play us, Chelski, and Citeh.
shite have still got to play Utd and Chelski.

Not getting my hopes up too much but we will be making them sweat...

We've yet to play Spurs, Villa and City away, those I think will be key games as to whether we can get into the Euro places. Any or all of those matches could be potential six-pointers for us. I think Spurs are going to be the ones most likely to drop down the table, so a win against them next week is vital, as they could be the team we need to battle with for 7th.

(btw, does anyone have any idea when our match with City is gonna take place?)

#45 DangerMouse

DangerMouse

Trevor Steven

• Members
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 22 Feb 2010 - 11:46

Didn't the form chart say that we've caught up about 7-8 points on both Spurs and Villa in 6 games and about 5 points on Liverpool and City (if my memory serves me correct)? As we have 12 games remaining then I definitely think it is possible that we will finish higher than we are now, if we beat Tottenham I think we're back in the hunt BIG TIME for 4th. City's run in is VERY tricky indeed, Liverpool are struggling to score goals and Spurs form is patchy at best. We need to start winning away from home and we need to get results against our rivals during the run in.

If your just looking it as another 8 points it seems very easy however this would mean that for us to catch them our form would have to be consistantly good and the rest slipping up again... thats us getting 29 out of 36 (2.4ppg) and the rest getting 20 or 21 out of 36 (1.75ppg)

4 teams chasing fourth are not going to average 1.75 points per game.... So I honestly think 4th is to much to expect.....

5th or 6th on the other hand is realistic......

anyway take each game as it goes...... and we will see what its like at the end of March... then Ill start getting excited...

All this talk will just create problems on the pitch.... you see how frustrated the crowd gets at home games... imagine what it will be like with all this pressure.....

Saying its just 7-8 points makes things look alot easier than they are...

#46 carlmc25

carlmc25

Trevor Steven

• Members
  • 1,086 posts

Posted 22 Feb 2010 - 12:14

If your just looking it as another 8 points it seems very easy however this would mean that for us to catch them our form would have to be consistantly good and the rest slipping up again... thats us getting 29 out of 36 (2.4ppg) and the rest getting 20 or 21 out of 36 (1.75ppg)

4 teams chasing fourth are not going to average 1.75 points per game.... So I honestly think 4th is to much to expect.....

5th or 6th on the other hand is realistic......

anyway take each game as it goes...... and we will see what its like at the end of March... then Ill start getting excited...

All this talk will just create problems on the pitch.... you see how frustrated the crowd gets at home games... imagine what it will be like with all this pressure.....

Saying its just 7-8 points makes things look alot easier than they are...

I don't think it will be easy by any stretch but I do think if we keep getting results then we'll do it. City don't just have to play Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea, but also us, Villa, Spurs. Villa's run in is easy, that's a problem especially as we're 7 points behind them, we need to beat Spurs and we need to beat Villa away from home, if we can do that then we have a good chance. We're not going to win every game but I'd say 8 - 10 games out of 12 may be enough, especially if those 8 - 10 included wins against our rivals. A lot of our rivals still have to play each other, points have to be dropped, we just need to make sure we don't drop any to them and lose more ground. Everyone else is feeling the pressure, just look at the match yesterday were both teams were desperate not to lose, we're the outsiders who previously had nothing to play for but all of a sudden are coming up fast on the outside and have a history of finishing the season pretty well and holding our nerve.

#47 MikeO

MikeO

Scars are tattoos with better stories.

• Admin
  • 39,424 posts

Posted 22 Feb 2010 - 12:21

... thats us getting 29 out of 36 (2.4ppg) and the rest getting 20 or 21 out of 36 (1.75ppg)

4 teams chasing fourth are not going to average 1.75 points per game....

I agree fourth is out of reach but on the current form table Spurs were averaging one point a game, Villa 1.17 (though both will have picked up with their wins yesterday).
Liverpool are currently on 1.83 and City on 1.33.

I think Liverpool will get it.

#48 nogs

nogs

Trevor Steven

• Members
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 22 Feb 2010 - 12:33

Think someone else has said it already but we're going to have to be careful not to fall into the 'after the Lord Mayor's Show' trap for rest of season, we've had a fantastic February but we have to treat every game like a cup final now, not just Spurs, Villa and City, but all the teams fighting for survival who will be happy to come to Goodison and park the bus to earn a point, we'll have to beat them too. I have no doubt all the teams above us will take points off eachother, the question is whether we can keep winning when they do.

The other big, big risk is we go to Lisbon and get beat 1-0 on Thursday - it will be so deflating to go out of the Europa that I honestly wouldn't fancy us to bounce back with a win at White Hart Lane, and the way i see it if we don't win there, we ain't gonna get in Europe again.

#49 carlmc25

carlmc25

Trevor Steven

• Members
  • 1,086 posts

Posted 22 Feb 2010 - 12:54

Think someone else has said it already but we're going to have to be careful not to fall into the 'after the Lord Mayor's Show' trap for rest of season, we've had a fantastic February but we have to treat every game like a cup final now, not just Spurs, Villa and City, but all the teams fighting for survival who will be happy to come to Goodison and park the bus to earn a point, we'll have to beat them too. I have no doubt all the teams above us will take points off eachother, the question is whether we can keep winning when they do.

The other big, big risk is we go to Lisbon and get beat 1-0 on Thursday - it will be so deflating to go out of the Europa that I honestly wouldn't fancy us to bounce back with a win at White Hart Lane, and the way i see it if we don't win there, we ain't gonna get in Europe again.

under Moyes Everton tend to do well following a setback (ie following both defeats against Liverpool) I am more worried about us winning against Sporting and going into the Tottenham match a bit unfocused. These next two games are massive for us, the players need to play as well against Spurs as we did against Chelsea and Man Utd.

#50 Matt

Matt

United we stand, divided we fall...

• Cyber Steward
  • 29,179 posts

Posted 22 Feb 2010 - 13:19

did noone pay attention to what I wrote above! 4th is perfectly possible! Citeh are without Tevez too apparently which is a huge blow for them. Liverpool have to play the top 2, which hopefully means 6 points dropped. Spurs and Villa still have to play us and theyre point average is crap! Talking about fighting for 7th!?! Can noone see the similarities with last season?

#51 MikeO

MikeO

• Admin
  • 39,424 posts

Posted 22 Feb 2010 - 15:33

did noone pay attention to what I wrote above! 4th is perfectly possible! Citeh are without Tevez too apparently which is a huge blow for them. Liverpool have to play the top 2, which hopefully means 6 points dropped. Spurs and Villa still have to play us and theyre point average is crap! Talking about fighting for 7th!?! Can noone see the similarities with last season?

Admire your optimism but the bookies have us at between 20/1 and 28/1 to finish fourth and I think that's about right. It's a long shot (although long shots sometimes come in :) ). Back up your confidence with a small flutter spidey and you can buy us all a drink at the end of the season and say, "....told you so!"

We're 12/1-16/1 in the "without big 4" betting so if you think we can take City, Villa & Spurs you could have a bit of that as well. Much better value bet imo :) .

#52 Matt

Matt

• Cyber Steward
  • 29,179 posts

Posted 22 Feb 2010 - 16:10

Admire your optimism but the bookies have us at between 20/1 and 28/1 to finish fourth and I think that's about right. It's a long shot (although long shots sometimes come in :) ). Back up your confidence with a small flutter spidey and you can buy us all a drink at the end of the season and say, "....told you so!"

We're 12/1-16/1 in the "without big 4" betting so if you think we can take City, Villa & Spurs you could have a bit of that as well. Much better value bet imo :) .

i dont want to admit it, but youre right, Luckypool will probably get 4th especially with Ladyboy coming back. But everyone is condeming us to not even beat the likes of Villa and Spurs! Dont get me wrong, theyre good teams but over the past 4 weeks we have been better. This happened last year and everyone wrote us off for Europe again (though that was back when i was a blueroomer, glad those days are behind me!) and what happened? Villa collapsed and we carried on climbing up the table with a harder "on paper" fixture list than we do this year. I acknowledge the fact that it will most likely depend on how we play against Villa, Spurs and Citeh (whenever that may be) but no reason that we cant take at least 6 points from those 6 game, if not all 12. Plus, as i mentioned above, theyve all got tougher games than us.
Also accept that if we go out of the Europa league that could have a potentially crippling affect but if we play like we have and at least score at Sporting were sure to continue! (oh, and ive had this dream where not only do we pip the Shite to 4th on the last game of the season but then 7 days later we beat them in the Europa final!)

I used to be a bookie so i refuse to bet (except the lottery but only because that helps charity too) but on those odds, its perfectly possible to punish ex-employers of mine...

Edited by galacticaracnid, 22 Feb 2010 - 16:13.

#53 Matt

Matt

• Cyber Steward
  • 29,179 posts

Posted 23 Feb 2010 - 00:18

Lennon out for a while now too! Spurs main wing threat... anyone else going to start believing now?

#54 Parapluie

Parapluie

Mick Lyons

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 23 Feb 2010 - 05:53

4 Everton
5 Liverpool
6 Tottenham
7 Man City
8 Aston Villa

#55 Romey 1878

Romey 1878

Mildo

• Cyber Steward
  • 44,169 posts

Posted 23 Feb 2010 - 09:03

Lennon out for a while now too! Spurs main wing threat... anyone else going to start believing now?

If we beat them then maybe, but the game hasn't been played yet and we of all people know that teams without their main men can still beat the best.

#56 Matt

Matt

• Cyber Steward
  • 29,179 posts

Posted 23 Feb 2010 - 12:35

If we beat them then maybe, but the game hasn't been played yet and we of all people know that teams without their main men can still beat the best.

very true, but that little bugger couldve terrorized us as he has so many other teams.

lost to them in the cup with a depleted, exhausted squad and drew with them on the start of our run. Im just getting pissed with the media writing us off at every opportunity, we have a team that can win most of the games we have left and other teams are starting to stutter....

#57 Rturnz

Rturnz

Denis Stracqualursi

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 Feb 2010 - 10:41

I was looking at the premier league table this afternoon and if we beat Spurs then our win our round 28th fixture that will leave us 2 points behind 7th place!!!! (keep in mind when spurs play this weekend it is there 28th game and points as of 28 games will be Everton 44 spurs 46!!!)
and with brig, bolton and wolves the next 3 games i think we can honestly be in 4-6th spot by then end of march the futures bright the futures blue :D
(takes of blue glasses)

#58 milky71

milky71

Phil Jagielka

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 25 Feb 2010 - 11:25

I was looking at the premier league table this afternoon and if we beat Spurs then our win our round 28th fixture that will leave us 2 points behind 7th place!!!! (keep in mind when spurs play this weekend it is there 28th game and points as of 28 games will be Everton 44 spurs 46!!!)
and with brig, bolton and wolves the next 3 games i think we can honestly be in 4-6th spot by then end of march the futures bright the futures blue :D
(takes of blue glasses)

I just realized

I have no idea what your talking about

#59 Wall Writer

Wall Writer

Tim Cahill

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 988 posts

Posted 05 Mar 2010 - 12:04

What do you reckon our chances are of winning all our games in March:

Hull (H)
Birmingham (A)
Bolton (H)
Man City (A)
Wolves (A)

I think we're gonna have to win most of our games from now until the end of the season to have any chance of qualifying for Europe this year.

I think we need at least 13points from the games in March, preferably 15. This month could well turn out to be just as hard as the last, with two key away games at Brum and City, which are must win games, and then Hull and Bolton at home and Wolves away, three games which I would expect us to win, but knowing our inconsistency, nothing can be taken for granted.

I'm still going for 8th as our final spot.

#60 MikeO

MikeO

• Admin
  • 39,424 posts

Posted 05 Mar 2010 - 13:09

Difficult to work out how many points we'll need for Europe but I reckon sixty-three would probably do it.

We'd need eight wins and a draw in our last eleven to get there. Big ask.

Minimum requirement from March is eleven points which would leave us needing fourteen from our last six games.

Twelve or thirteen would be better, fifteen won't happen :) .

#61 craigb

craigb

King Louis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Posted 05 Mar 2010 - 14:09

Difficult to work out how many points we'll need for Europe but I reckon sixty-three would probably do it.

We'd need eight wins and a draw in our last eleven to get there. Big ask.

Minimum requirement from March is eleven points which would leave us needing fourteen from our last six games.

Twelve or thirteen would be better, fifteen won't happen :) .

Mike i know your honest in assesments but lets have some belief, on your name, it says waiting for the great leap forward, well where going to take all 15 points and take that great leap into the euro places!! :)

Edited by craigb, 05 Mar 2010 - 14:09.

#62 Memmaclub

Memmaclub

Tim Cahill

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 05 Mar 2010 - 14:37

I persoally think the spurs defeat has put our 4th spot chances to bed last weekend was really bad for us in terms of man city liverpool and spurs winning. We need a good run ourselves and hope alot of these teams get beat.

#63 MikeO

MikeO

• Admin
  • 39,424 posts

Posted 05 Mar 2010 - 14:47

Mike i know your honest in assesments but lets have some belief, on your name, it says waiting for the great leap forward, well where going to take all 15 points and take that great leap into the euro places!! :)

I'm going for the, "OMG I don't believe I said that wow that humble pie tastes good" angle Craig :) .

#64 MikeO

MikeO

• Admin
  • 39,424 posts

Posted 05 Mar 2010 - 19:36

Mark Lawrenson in his Everton/Hull preview...

"One week Everton are capable of beating Chelsea or Manchester United, then they go and mess up in Europe. They need to bounce back a bit, but they'll finish in the top 10."

I wonder how much he gets paid for such insightful comment :mellow: ?

#65 Matt

Matt

• Cyber Steward
  • 29,179 posts

Posted 06 Mar 2010 - 13:17

humble pie has been excellent the last few weeks Mike. I will look forward to handing you some! ;) ive not given up on 4th yet. Lets start with tomorrows game and take it from there.

As for Lawro... i dont listen to a word that prat says....

#66 bluenoseyankee

bluenoseyankee

The Love Child of Fellaini's Fro & Pienaar's Cornrow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 798 posts

Posted 06 Mar 2010 - 17:30

Can't understand all the god damn pessimism surrounding the season now that we're out of Europa and lost to Spuds. Doesn't make a shred of sense to me. At the beginning of February every Evertonian would have been ecstatic at the thought of getting six points. We still have aa undoubtedly difficult task to push for 6th (I've thought we've been out of contention for 4th since opening day) but Villa is slipping, and who knows what the RS will do. I think Citeh and Spurs will finish 4-5 with Us, Villa and RS fighting for 6 and 7. I hope we get it, we definitely have the easiest run in, we just need to find some away form. COYB.

#67 MikeO

MikeO

• Admin
  • 39,424 posts

Posted 07 Mar 2010 - 13:45

I see Martin O'Neill's crying because Villa have "7,000" games in March. One every "two and a half days" apparently.

"We have got no midweek games in April at the moment but something like 7,000 in March, I've been reminded that we haven't won a game in March since I've been here. We'll now have an opportunity every two and a half days to change that."

Actually they have six games in March which is one every five days :mellow: . Strange one....pressure getting to him?

(Incidentally we played seven games in October, seven in December, six in January and six in February and I can't remember DM complaining)

#68 Romey 1878

Romey 1878

Mildo

• Cyber Steward
  • 44,169 posts

Posted 08 Mar 2010 - 11:07

I can't stand O'Neill tbh, ever since we battered them at Goodison and they got that late goal from Young to beat us and he said they deserved the win!

#69 carlmc25

carlmc25

Trevor Steven

• Members
  • 1,086 posts

Posted 08 Mar 2010 - 11:21

I can't stand O'Neill tbh, ever since we battered them at Goodison and they got that late goal from Young to beat us and he said they deserved the win!

yeah that triggered my dislike towards him too, plus I don't think Villa are actually very good yet somehow they manage to keep fluking wins which annoys me as well.

#70 FairWooney

FairWooney

Kevin Sheedy

• Members
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 09 Mar 2010 - 11:21

Oh how we'll rue the wasted chances against the shites.

Our best chance of finishing any higher than 8th looks like it would be at the expense of Liverpool, everyone else around them has games in hand on them, we have 1. They also have to play Man Utd away and Chelsea at home.

I can't see Villa wasting both of their games in hand so even if we do beat them they would have a 7 or 5 point lead at least ahead of us.

Then again another poor March for O'Neil could see them slip up, stoke away will be tough this week and away to Chelsea to finish the month as well as playing City away 1 game from the end.

if we can keep in the running then 1st May could be a good weekend for us .

We have a tough game away to Stoke. City play Villa and Liverpool play Chelsea.

#71 MikeO

MikeO

• Admin
  • 39,424 posts

Posted 09 Mar 2010 - 17:21

Prospect of seventh place finish being a Europa spot increased a tiny bit today by the news that if Pompey were to win the FA Cup they couldn't take up the place....nothing to do with administration apparently, they've just not done the neccessary paperwork :blink: .
They're a long-shot anyway. The nightmare scenario for us is Fulham winning it, or (worse) we take Villa to finish seventh but then they win it :unsure: .
Best to be on the safe side....go Chelsea!

#72 bluenoseyankee

bluenoseyankee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 798 posts

Posted 09 Mar 2010 - 19:37

Best to be on the safe side....go Chelsea!

Never have truer, yet more blasphemous words been said.

#73 MikeO

MikeO

• Admin
  • 39,424 posts

Posted 14 Mar 2010 - 19:57

Villa and City dropping points....missed opportunity this week-end. Spurs look to be in the best position for fourth now, but they still have to play Arsenal, Chelsea and United.

We have to win our four remaining home games....then if we can pick up eight or nine points on our travels would give us 62/63 points which should be enough for seventh. Then it comes down to who wins the Cup as to whether we get the Europa place.
There's a bit of me that hopes we don't quite make it so that we can give the league our full attention next year....I've never subscribed to that view before but I just think we could be on the verge of a special season with a little bit of luck.

#74 nutmegwolf203

nutmegwolf203

Move Maker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 15 Mar 2010 - 04:41

Villa and City dropping points....missed opportunity this week-end. Spurs look to be in the best position for fourth now, but they still have to play Arsenal, Chelsea and United.

We have to win our four remaining home games....then if we can pick up eight or nine points on our travels would give us 62/63 points which should be enough for seventh. Then it comes down to who wins the Cup as to whether we get the Europa place.
There's a bit of me that hopes we don't quite make it so that we can give the league our full attention next year....I've never subscribed to that view before but I just think we could be on the verge of a special season with a little bit of luck.

I'm with ya on that one Mike. I've got that special season itch as well.

#75 DangerMouse

DangerMouse

Trevor Steven

• Members
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 15 Mar 2010 - 09:12

I'm with ya on that one Mike. I've got that special season itch as well.

The problem is we always make things hard or luck just doesn't go are way......

All I can hope for is that we don't lose any of our better players.....Im sure we will lose one of our better players this year and ruin our "special season" before it has even begun.

#76 nogs

nogs

Trevor Steven

• Members
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 15 Mar 2010 - 09:44

I really, really hope that by saying this I get proved totally wrong and have to eat a large hunk of humble pie but i think that's it for Europe this season, we've dropped too many points in important matches away from home in the past couple of months and left ourselves with too much to do.

This is my VERY optimistic view of how the table could look adding in the March fixtures - if it looks anything like this by Easter then I might start believing again...

4th Spurs - Stoke (a), Pompey (h) - 4pts, total 56, 7 games to play

5th City - Fulham (a), us (h), Wigan (h) - 4pts, total 54, 7 games to play

6th Liverpool - Pompey (h), Man U (a), Sunderland (h) - 6 pts, total 54, 6 games to play

7th Villa - Wigan (a), Wolves (h), Sunderland (h), Chelsea (a) - 5pts, total 51, 7 games to play

8th Everton - Bolton (h), Man C (a), Wolves (a) - 9pts, total 51, 6 games to play

9th Birmingham - Sunderland (a), Blackburn (a), Arsenal (h) - 4pts, total 48, 6 games to play

#77 bluenoseyankee

bluenoseyankee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 798 posts

Posted 15 Mar 2010 - 16:25

I can see Villa dropping well below us and Brum. O'Neill has never won in the Prem during the month of March.

#78 Wall Writer

Wall Writer

Tim Cahill

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 988 posts

Posted 16 Mar 2010 - 10:14

I think 8th still. To get any higher, we're going to have to win all if not most of our remaining games - which calls for consistency, which sadly we don't have much of, and we're going to have to rely on other teams dropping (a fair few) points, which is to rely on the unreliable. Add to that the fact that by the end of March most of the teams above us will have a game in hand over us, so are potentially an extra three points ahead of us, it doesn't look rosy.

I was really disappointed after the Brum game, not because we didn't win or played badly, I think it was just because
it meant our season has pretty much come to an unsuccessful end. Now, I've resigned myself to the fact that we won't finish higher than 8th. In fact, I would put money on the fact that we definitely will finish 8th.

But who knows, I may be wrong.

#79 Rubecula

Rubecula

COFFIN DODGER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,335 posts

Posted 16 Mar 2010 - 13:24

I can see Villa dropping well below us and Brum. O'Neill has never won in the Prem during the month of March.

Wow that is a fact and a half. Never would have thought that though.

#80 BrotherEstapol

BrotherEstapol

Aussie Evertonian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 16 Mar 2010 - 21:56

Wow that is a fact and a half. Never would have thought that though.

Unfortunately, that is no longer a fact...Wigan 1-2 Villa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users