IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

My missus nagging about the bathroom not being finished yet  :blink:

Haha...I finished the Gazebo for the wife today and with the brownie points I earned from that, plus the fact that I've just sold a pair of hamster cage watery things on ebay for £731.00 :D I've just been and bought myself a hammock from Homebase B) . Lying on that I will be mostly listening to Ommadawn by my namesake, Mike Oldfield, which is the most relaxing piece of music in the history of the universe...

Haha...I finished the Gazebo for the wife today and with the brownie points I earned from that, plus the fact that I've just sold a pair of hamster cage watery things on ebay for £731.00 :D I've just been and bought myself a hammock from Homebase B) . Lying on that I will be mostly listening to Ommadawn by my namesake, Mike Oldfield, which is the most relaxing piece of music in the history of the universe...

Are they rare then or old or both

to zed ... yeh it is, i dnt like it... wananbes ay

Ye, they never get anywhere doin stuff like that

SNOW PATROLS NEW SONG, cant remember what its called

Also ordinary boys new one :o

At this exact mo though im listening to zane lowe on radio 1, he is the nuts as far as DJ's go, plays such a wide range of stuff

I have been listening to:

Tool - 10,000 days / Undertow

Pearl Jam - Pearl Jam

Dead Kennedys - Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables

Johnny Cash - Live at Folsom / San Quentin

Currently listening to System of A Down Mezmerize for first time in ages, and on the subject of Johnny Cash I have American I/II/III but think the prison concerts are amazing simply because of the energy on the records plus the backing vocalists are pretty good on San Quentin too.

fade away by oasis at the minute

i got primal screams new albulm the other day, not bad, that country girl is catchy as hell, been singing it all day :D

try and all listen to a some songs from wolfmother, like the white stripes, i will need to tell pat when hes back from he hosiptal visit

oh and dirty pretty things are great aswell

theres loads more i could tell you about, got about 20 albulms the other day but i cant be arsd talkin about them all :D