IGNORED

Andy Johnson

Hi Everton Fans,

As it is almost inevitable that AJ will be joining you now i thought i would register and say good luck woth him and i hope he gives you his best as he did for us. :wub::D

Out of the three teams that put the bids in i wanted him to come here.

Cheers again, Palace Fan.

Wonder if he'll look like the attachment :D (old shirt obviously) B)

post-1759-1148918903.jpg

Edited by Palace Fan

Hi Everton Fans,

As it is almost inevitable that AJ will be joining you now i thought i would register and say good luck woth him and i hope he gives you his best as he did for us. :wub:   :D

Cheers mate! and thanks for that! any other team that lost There (One) of there best players would be on here giving us Blues jipp! :angry: But Palace Fans a Ok with it! Im sure he will do well for us mate! B):D

Hi Everton Fans,

As it is almost inevitable that AJ will be joining you now i thought i would register and say good luck woth him and i hope he gives you his best as he did for us. :wub:   :D

Thanks mate, i hope he bangs em in for us like he did Palace, good luck for next season!!!

Hi Everton Fans,

Wonder if he'll look like the attachment :D (old shirt obviously) B)

Cheers mate that is very big of you to come ans say something like that, you are obviously a real football fan. I have always had a soft spot for Palace and im in no doubt that with the money u r gettin u will be playing AJ at Goodison next season. Best of luck

Cheers mate that is very big of you to come ans say something like that, you are obviously a real football fan. I have always had a soft spot for Palace and im in no doubt that with the money u r gettin u will be playing AJ at Goodison next season. Best of luck

Thanks, well hopefully now we have got rid of that MUG of a manger we might actually buy some players in like we shoudl have done when we came up wallbash.gif

Is it just me or does anyone else think something is going to go wrong with AJ's medical and he'll end up at Wigan? Its probably just coz im used to things fucking up with Everton

I agree mate im shittin it, i just cant wait 2 see the breaking news panel on sky sports news saying ANDY Johnson HAS SIGNED FOR Everton

thts when ill start celebrating the fact we've signed him

Johnson is a great signing, hes scored goals wherever hes been and at whatever level, fingers crossed a good partnership with beattie

not sure about huth, bit pricey, however he has got age on his side and would prefer him there than weir who is sadly past it

its good to see the club lookin as if its moving in the right direction

Johnson is a great signing, hes scored goals wherever hes been and at whatever level, fingers crossed a good partnership with beattie

not sure about huth, bit pricey, however he has got age on his side and would prefer him there than weir who is sadly past it

its good to see the club lookin as if its moving in the right direction

Once again i have 2 agree with u, AJ and HUTH are both a bit pricey but as you say the club is movin in the right direction