IGNORED

Arteta

cols

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The board need to get Arteta's new contract sorted ASAP. There should be enough in the purse to offer him 60k/week. I don't think a single player on the squad would be arsed about that as they should all clearly see that he his one of, if not the, best players and deserves a little more.

"But if Everton do decide that they can’t persuade the midfielder to commit his long-term future then they would be interested, especially if the price was right at about £10million." :mellow:

Can I have some of what he's smoking please?

"But if Everton do decide that they can’t persuade the midfielder to commit his long-term future then they would be interested, especially if the price was right at about £10million." :mellow:

Can I have some of what he's smoking please?

Ditto, i knocked all that on the head years ago but that sounds like some good shit! triple it, then we will be polite before slamming the door in your face.....

Hopefully right but they don't half print some shite...

"Moyes stood by Arteta, 28, after a cruciate knee ligament injury in February 2009 ruled him out for eight months."

What else was he going to do? Sack him for getting injured?

• 2 weeks later...