IGNORED

Anichebe

Thought Britain was going to repatriate the Jews to Tasmania after WW2?

Was talked about as a Jewish homeland...as was the Kimberley area in Western Oz but never really had a serious prospect of happening.

The Madagascar plan was a Nazi thing before they decided on genocide.

Was talked about as a Jewish homeland...as was the Kimberley area in Western Oz but never really had a serious prospect of happening.

The Madagascar plan was a Nazi thing before they decided on genocide.

Madagascar was never an option to Himmler and the rest of the '' top men of the SS'' let alone the Reichfurer, their fate was decided long before the start of the war.

not true, we will be playing with 11 men instead of 10+1 bitchy little moaning useless bitch (get well soon Vic)

really? it just means he gets shoved up front so that defenders get scared by his overpowering mop of hair and he gets replaced by the frightened little boy that is Jack Rodwell, another fine mess we are in, the joys of supporting EFC

really? it just means he gets shoved up front so that defenders get scared by his overpowering mop of hair and he gets replaced by the frightened little boy that is Jack Rodwell, another fine mess we are in, the joys of supporting EFC

I dont think he will get put up there personally, so whole point is moot. Even if he does, he scores more than Vic does and Rodwell gets a decent run in the team to get his confidence back. I really dont see a downside

Interesting all this, we have one fit loan striker and an unproven raw talent in velios.

More fuel for the protest me thinks. If fellaini plays upfront I will flip. If Saha doesn't return quick and or Denis doesn't hit the ground running the board better start wearing tin hats.

Whatever you think of beckford and yak, their sale was an indication of our dire finances, we have no back fill at all.

See skip Neville was out peddling his weekly dose of nonsense. Lucky to still have moyes, as one of the big boys haven't snatched him..... Yawn Phil, I'm sure united are really looking to have a manager that will set up 4-5-1 at home vs QPR.

We are fortunate to have had him work with a zero net spend, fair enough