3 replies to this topic

#1 Jimmy the blue

Jimmy the blue

Graeme Sharp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,799 posts

Posted 01 Jan 2010 - 20:41

I'm unsure if this has been posted here but it is worth a look, some good memories here

#2 MikeO

MikeO

Scars are tattoos with better stories.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,478 posts

Posted 01 Jan 2010 - 22:24

Nice one.

My youtube account has been cancelled for putting up stuff like that though :angry: .

Had 20,000+ views on a couple as well....been up for 18/24 months, three years for the 3-0 win over Liverpool vid. Don't understand how some are allowed to stay up and some aren't. Did one on the 7-1 Sunderland win which was immediately deleted. Annoying.

#3 craigb

craigb

King Louis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Posted 06 Jan 2010 - 10:56

Nice one.

My youtube account has been cancelled for putting up stuff like that though :angry: .

Had 20,000+ views on a couple as well....been up for 18/24 months, three years for the 3-0 win over Liverpool vid. Don't understand how some are allowed to stay up and some aren't. Did one on the 7-1 Sunderland win which was immediately deleted. Annoying.

hmm ive wondered about that, because when im bored i like to watch some highlights of everton matches on youtube, but you dnt get alot. I like to try and watch our 3-0 drubbing of the kopites but theres neevr no proper highlights on there, is it because they released a dvd of it or something? Same with the Sunderland 7-1 game?

#4 Sheeeeeedy

Sheeeeeedy

Tim Howard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 103 posts

Posted 07 Jan 2010 - 04:09

Could be, they just seem to randomly decide to clamp down on stuff like that, most of what is left is a load of photos with music over the top.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users