IGNORED

Greg O'keeffe: David Moyes’ Plan To Improve Quality Of Everton's Football

Bailey

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/everton-fc/everton-fc-news/2010/01/09/greg-o-keeffe-david-moyes-plan-to-improve-quality-of-everton-s-football-100252-25558009/

Its basically an article on how Moyes believes the FA could encourage more young talent at all clubs, not just the top flight. Sounds like a pretty good idea to me but I doubt it will even get looked into.

Good idea, though I think Moyes' main reason for doing it is so he can pick up more bargains form the Ch'ship!

He has a point though, the big four hoover up all te talent but they never play so they never develop as they should and they fall by the wayside. Greed greed greed once again.

I should also raise the standard of football in the country and possibly make teams more competitive. All it takes is a couple of decent youngsters to come through to really boost a struggling/mediocre team plus if they sell on for big money it will help ease the financial burden on some clubs.

I think its a brilliant idea and it brings more skill into scouting players as those with the best networks and academies will get the best players.