IGNORED

Feedback Thread

Louis

It should be quicker, I'm hoping it's just teething problems that Bill is having.

If I remember correctly from when I first joined, Bill, like myself, is no spring chicken, so if he truely is having teething problems, may I suggest he take his spare set out of the glass by his bed and try them! seriously though, glad its back, I thought it was a problem with my computer of something worse, it had shut down!!!!! god forbid the thought!

I would say its moderate in terms of loading a new page up within the site. before my reply page came up straight away, whereas i have just waited a little longer for this page to show. I dnt think its a worry though, probably as fast as any other site i go on to be honest :)

seems to be very quick. just downloaded firefox though and all the sites seem to be nearly instant!

side note, very relieved to have the site back, this is the little world i escape to at work and have missed it following the holiday break. Happy new year everyone!