IGNORED

Everton Bid For Lescott Accepted

The thing that is really annoying me about this is that Everton are not coming out and saying anything.

Its reported all over (including the Wolves chairman) that we are stalling on the deal.

If that is the case just come out and say you want to get more medicals done otherwise Wolves will get fed up with it the fans will get fed up with it and not only that the player himself will get fed up with it.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fozzie22
The thing that is really annoying me about this is that Everton are not coming out and saying anything.

Its reported all over (including the Wolves chairman) that we are stalling on the deal.

If that is the case just come out and say you want to get more medicals done otherwise Wolves will get fed up with it the fans will get fed up with it and not only that the player himself will get fed up with it.

Typical Everton Adam

One thing is certain, if we pull out of the deal because of his dodgy knees, no one else is going to come in and pay £5.5m for him. I think Everton are in the driving seat to get a better deal, and being mentioned with Marseille's Meite, and Hearts centre half Webster, at least they are letting Wolves know that we can go somewhere else if they dont come to an agreement.

I do wish people would stop asking the same question about "whats going on" ? on every lescott thread, when we already know why the deal hasnt gone through.

EFC are under no obligation to say anything about a player from another club, they cant come out and state publicly that Lescott has dodgy knees, :blink: thats not ethical and i for one would be dissapointed if they did.

Everybody needs to chill out, go about their everyday routine, and things will be sorted one way or the other.

Please FFS, no more enquiries about why the club are not making any statements.

Edited by toffeelicker

yea theres a lot of threads about it on other boards from around the time it happened, this is one:

"Bloody hell how long has this been doing the rounds.

FACT 1 Yes it did happen Lescott, Naylor, Murray and Andrews we all out in wolves, happended at the Bank pub on lichfield street.

FACT 2 Lescott was having a thing with a well known wolves gangster misses.

FACT 3 Wolves fc has covered it up!

HAPPY NOW, Can we all move on!"

Edited by Bluetrip

From today's soaraway scum...

JOLEON LESCOTT is finally poised to join Everton from Wolves in a £5million deal.

The centre-back, 23, feared the move was going to break down due to problems with his medical.

Everton were reluctant to go ahead with the move as Lescott had both knees reconstructed three years ago.

But the transfer has been re-worked with the fee now linked to appearances.

Meanwhile, Everton centre-back David Weir, 36, is stalling on signing a new one-year deal — which will alert Birmingham, Leeds and West Brom.

...so it must be true...maybe :unsure: .

Guest fozzie22

I blame will young tbh

As for weir fuck him off frigging tosser nobody else would put up woth his old arse huffing round the pitch

Edited by fozzie22

Guest fozzie22
94 games in 2 seasons since his surgery i'd still buy him but we are doing the right thing restructuring the payments, i'm relativly happy with the progress and the general way we are dealing with this transfare.

Nope tbh if there not sure you dont buy its as simple as that,he may well have gotten thru those games bu that was in the first divsion.

There are other players around after all,but given evertons finances they'll like the easy terms on offer for him.

The highly-rated centre half passed a medical with The Toffees on Saturday, but Everton have so far delayed on a final decision after also agreeing personal terms.

With both clubs coming to an agreement the issue remained with the Premiership side as they had concerns over his long-term fitness, but Moxey now expects the deal to be pushed through imminently.

"We are into the final details of the deal," Moxey told the club's official website.

"I have been confident of this transfer being completed throughout and I'm optimistic it could be finalised in the next day or two."

Lescott will join Andy Johnson as Everton's second high-profile signing of the summer should the deal be finalised by the Merseyside outfit.

I am glad someone mentioned Muller as keep forgeting to ask about it.

Was to young to really remember what happened.

Can anyone explain.

I remember him meant to be there to sign a contract and then he left without signing one but don't know why or what was meant to have happened