IGNORED

Questionnaire

yutoh

Hi all Evertonian,

This questionnaire is being used as primary data for my master degree dissertation A study of the use of sponsorship as a part of marketing strategy of Chang Beer in UK". It is very important for us to learn your opinions.

Your survey responses will be strictly confidential and data from this research will be reported only in the aggregate. Your information will be coded and will remain confidential.

I would be very appreciated, if you guys can help me answer the questionnaire. It will take you only 2-3 minutes.

Please access to below link.

Click here

Thank you in advance.

Edited by yutoh

Hi all Evertonian,

This questionnaire is being used as primary data for my master degree dissertation “A study of the use of sponsorship as a part of marketing strategy of Chang Beer in UK". It is very important for us to learn your opinions.

Your survey responses will be strictly confidential and data from this research will be reported only in the aggregate. Your information will be coded and will remain confidential.

I would be very appreciated, if you guys can help me answer the questionnaire. It will take you only 2-3 minutes.

Please access to below link.

Click here

Thank you in advance.

if its for your dissertation shouldn't the answers be important to you? Me thinks this is a scam of some form, especially given the "english" used in the actual survey!

if its for your dissertation shouldn't the answers be important to you? Me thinks this is a scam of some form, especially given the "english" used in the actual survey!

Im with you on this mate..

I still filled it in as im in work bored to death! The english in this piece is pretty poor though, so question marks did hang over my head, however ive filled it in and if it is all good, i hope you do well with your research yutoh