IGNORED

Lescott

I have seen lots of pics of him and his hair just looks wrong never seen him play since he was injured during the season Wolves were in the prem and I don't have Sky and can't be arsed getting up on a sunday to watch ITV's Championship round up. Anyway that is beside the point is he going bald or do you think that he actually shaves his hair to look like this?

post-1060-1149189463.jpg

post-1060-1149189474.jpg

Didn't know this was already mentioned but since it is such an important issue I believe it deserves a thread of its own I mean if he is just shaving his hair to look like an idiot that isn't on I mean some people would be glad of that hair Pat for example :D

Everton bid for Lescott accepted

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ton/5036292.stm

Lescott's Wolves team missed out on the play-offs in 2005-2006

Wolves central defender Joleon Lescott is poised to join Everton after the two clubs agreed an undisclosed fee.

The £5.5m-rated 23-year-old had been linked to newly-promoted Reading and Spanish side Sevilla but has travelled to Merseyside for talks and a medical.

Everton chief executive Keith Wyness told the club website: "We have now concluded our discussions with Wolves."

The Toffees were also believed to have targeted Chelsea's Robert Huth in their search for a new central defender.

Wigan were reported to have had a £5.5m bid for Huth accepted by the Stamford Bridge club, while Middlesbrough and Newcastle also appear to be interested in landing the German international.

I have seen lots of pics of him and his hair just looks wrong never seen him play since he was injured during the season Wolves were in the prem and I don't have Sky and can't be arsed getting up on a sunday to watch ITV's Championship round up. Anyway that is beside the point is he going bald or do you think that he actually shaves his hair to look like this?

He gets it from his dad, only fools and horses' Densil! :P

Lescott, What is wrong with his hair

he's obvously going bald!

but its not his hair i'm bothered about.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joleon_Lescott

"Following the play-off final in 2003 Joleon underwent surgery to both of his knees, which sadly ruled him out of the entire season when Wolves were in the Premier League."

just looked him up. i hope our medical was thorough!

He's missed a whole season due to injury but still played 235 games and he's only 23...doesn't look like the record of somone who's injury prone.

Yep he had a year out with both of his knees knackered. There are several rumours flying around Wolverhampton of what happend and the club has done a fine job in keeping it out of the press. Put it like this... He likes the ladies. Lescott went to Dr. Richard Steadman in the USA (think he sorts out serious knee injuries) and he is now in his prime again. It hasn't effected his pace but you will find that Lescotts power is reading the game.

We were supposed to have news around lunchtime and its now two ish, im shitting it now

Lescott transfer in danger of collapse Jun 5 2006

By Ian Doyle, Daily Post

JOLEON LESCOTT'S move to Everton was in the balance last night as doubts grow over the defender's long-term fitness.

The Goodison outfit will today decide whether to proceed with the £5million deal for the Wolverhampton Wanderers centre-back once they discover the findings of a series of stringent tests.

With Lescott due to sign a lengthy contract, Goodison officials requested an extra set of X-rays on Friday given the player's history of knee problems.

Goodison officials are believed to be unhappy with comments made by Wolves chief executive Jez Moxey over the weekend that stated Lescott had passed a medical.

"The devil is in the detail and discussions with Everton are ongoing," said Moxey. "Joleon played in every game for Wolves last season and, as we expected, he has passed his medical."

This is not the case, with Everton wary the Championship side are attempting to place pressure on them to push the transfer through.

NOT SURPRISED!!! B)