IGNORED

Were Should Everton Be Aiming For Next Season?

Guest fozzie22

think a bit of a reality check is needed here so we've got in early whop-de-do that leaves everyone else to strenghen there sides

we know that the likes of bolton,wigan have cash on the hip spurs will the arse will and most others apart from villa tbh so its a long summer to go yet transfer wise.

Guest fozzie22

there is a downside to getting players in early and of course its that the opposition can see we've bought and they no doubt will act accordingly

I think we should be looking for a place in Europe! We have good enough players that can play Europion football, and if we are finishing outside of it, Bigger clubs who r in Europe will take the likes of our Arteta ect. Soo for me Europe! :D:P

We all know what a terrible start we had last season, but we turned it around, But if you look at our last 6 games at the end of the season we fell away again, especially at home. :blink:

Our last 3 home games were against the 3 relegated teams B.ham, W Brom, and Sunderland and we didnt win one of them, if we had have done it would have been 6 more points and 7th place in the league.

SO ON THAT BASIS WE MUST BE AIMING FOR THE TOP SIX....AT LEAST. :D

Guest fozzie22
Thats a statement from you foz we finished 11th this year and you wanted to put the board before a firing squad. Rule with an iorn fist i wouldnt like to be in your house when the kids didnt tidy their rooms!  :lol:

If the boards hadnt have crashed you would have seen that i said 10th last time out as well

The board are terrible the sooner we find new investment the better,3 signings will help but the overall squad sie hasnt increased

We should be aiming for sixth, with a bit of luck and few injuries

Chelski, manure, RS, and ARSE are the top for, we can realisically compete with the rest.

If we get the players moyes wants and we start seeing the real VDM and Davies I really think we can do well

We should be aiming for sixth, with a bit of luck and few injuries

Chelski, manure, RS, and ARSE are the top for, we can realisically compete with the rest.

If we get the players moyes wants and we start seeing the real VDM and Davies I really think we can do well

:) me thinks its between us ,the toon or spurs, just depends on what kind of start we ave me finks if like last season we be 10th but if we get off to a cracker well you never no champs leauge ,its not as if we havent done it latley :D