IGNORED

Next Year's Kit?

MikeO

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will i be able to buy the new kit anywhere in london? i'm currently in paris but i'm going to london for a few days at the end of the month and i'm traveling up to norwich for the preseason game. if anyone knows if there's a place i can find the kit in london then that would be awesome. otherwise i'll probably just have to order it from the website, which seems to be reasonably priced. last time i got a kit top i got it from lillywhites in london and it cost me around $90US. it looks like if i order it off the website without any prem league patches or squad numbers/names on the back then it's only $67US, including shipping, which is about £43. so if i can find it anywhere in london for cheaper than that, then i would definitely get it and hopefully i could get a name/number on the back. please advise

Just ordered last years kits for 8 quid each (using the link above :) )! An absolute steal, even if it is a year behind!

I did the same before I went on holiday mate. Seriously £20 incl. shipping to the R.O.I for both kits is amazing value.

• 2 weeks later...

www.soccertriads.com

all the tops are 100% real (except kids kits) and cost half the price, my mates get their tops from there all the time

The only Everton shirts on there are last season's and they're out of stock. The prices quoted are also considerably higher than you'd pay at Kitbag in the sale (they've still got a few).

Also not really a very helpful link to post when TT's being sponsored by the official outlet eh Aaron :mellow: ?

Don't know if/when/at what cost the new shirt will be available there but I'd certainly not use it and I hope most wouldn't.

with 3 new kits each season at around £50 just for a shirt, i blame the football clubs for these things popping up!

i couldnt imagine having a kid who wants a new kit every year, add to that the boots that change every few months.

Edited by StevO

www.soccertriads.com

all the tops are 100% real (except kids kits) and cost half the price, my mates get their tops from there all the time

Won't get my everton tops from there, but I've found a great place to get my non-EPL team shirts from! Cheers mate!

does anyone know if fellas can get the home top without Chang on it?

PS - I'll use the link at the top n all ;)

As it's been said, you can only get kids tops without the chang logo, but, you can also get retro kits from everton direct and they are sponser free!

Edited by BrotherEstapol

Totally forgot that kitbag help us out, apologese but was trying to help those who may not be able to afford the new home top, that site will have the new tops on soon, always does. Ive just got the new home top from the club store near the ground so ive did my part on helping the club, but £47 for the long sleeved one is pricey, what happened to the days of £29.99, damn economy.

Totally forgot that kitbag help us out, apologese but was trying to help those who may not be able to afford the new home top, that site will have the new tops on soon, always does. Ive just got the new home top from the club store near the ground so ive did my part on helping the club, but £47 for the long sleeved one is pricey, what happened to the days of £29.99, damn economy.

At least you've got that shirt.

I ordered a Barca shirt off that site over a week ago, still don't have it!

• 3 weeks later...

www.soccertriads.com

I'd just like to warn anyone thinking about ordering off there not to.

I ordered a Barca top almost a month ago, not received anything, been in touch with the website with no reply...