IGNORED

Coleman

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will be good to see him get some experience. I just hope he doesnt get attached to the club that takes him on loan, he really could be a star for the future. I was hoping he could wait for preseason and then we would give him a go but oh well, best o luck to him...

i think he will...dont think nev will have the legs to play all the games and hibbert will no doubt be injured...maybe even get a shot on the right wing who knows seems to be very much johnson like and i personally wouldnt have an issue with him bein a winger to get some game time and experience

i think he will...dont think nev will have the legs to play all the games and hibbert will no doubt be injured...maybe even get a shot on the right wing who knows seems to be very much johnson like and i personally wouldnt have an issue with him bein a winger to get some game time and experience

sounds like a good idea mate but then who do you drop in the midfield? Theres no way he will be given that opportunity on loan or in the EPL, so only time would be preseason but i dont see DM putting him there. I do like the idea though, someone agressive and pacy going forward, good tackler who can potentially win the ball back further up the pitch. Gives Nev a bit of support down the right... Im jealous i didnt think of it!!! :P

right side seems a problem area for us i think he is well worth a shot...dont like osman there and if bily doesnt do the business next year i dont see what harm it could do putting a kid who wants to prove himself!

We'll have signed Donovan by then :unsure:

Coleman scores :) .

That's ten points from twelve since he joined them, doubtless all down to Seamus :P (they only had three from the previous twelve)....on the verge of the play-offs now.

Blackpool is my home town, I never thought in a million years I'd see them in the Prem!

Blackpool closed to within a point of Leicester in the final Championship play-off place after an impressive win.

They went ahead in strange fashion as Andrew Wright diverted into his own net but Grant McCann equalised from the spot after he was fouled.

Blackpool continued to press and loanee Seamus Coleman weaved through before flicking home, and DJ Campbell ghosted in to head in the third.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_div_1/8593574.stm

Hibbert must be cursing him; he's managed to do what Hibbert's been waiting his whole career to do - score a goal :lol:.

I hope Coleman's given a fair go with us next season, he's earning it.

totally agree he most certainly is..very excited to see this lad hopefully live up to his full potential!