IGNORED

Joao Silva (Signed)

Louis

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

I know that this is seen as a bit of a coup, but imo the one position Portugal struggle to produce decent talent for, is their strikers?? How good is this guy, anyone seen anything? If he's had the big clubs after him, he must be pretty good!

Like Bill said, with the promise noted and the price quoted (poet and know it) its not that big of a gamble eh?

EDIT: Found this - http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=953019

Edited by tenaciousj

That could mean goodbye to Vaughan or Anichebe, or both.

Was going to say its a gamble but at that price its not a gamble at all really.

I dont think it will necessarily mean the departure of either. I think it definately means Jutkiewicz will never play another minute in an Everton shirt and that hopefully we wont waste any of our wage bill on Beckford.

I definately dont think Vic will be going anywhere (especially as he is being used out wide more often and doing a good job) and I think we should at least let Vaughan get a good 6/12 month, injury free loan where he can play some regular 1st team footy.

If this guy is as good as those reports suggest then he is the type of player we could do with and that price certainly fits the bill! Even if he doesnt make it then we should be able to flog him off for probably double that price.

"2 players signed on before the window is even open?! Who is really in charge and what have they done with our board!!! "

i know... it does seam weird, maybe that's why moyes has been hinting at no signings in the summer- because they plan to get them all done now in the spring

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...