IGNORED

Johnny Heitinga

Could not a agree more!! my FB status only last week was "wants to apologise to the future mother to my kids. If i dont actually have childen with Jonny Heitinga, then at least their middle names will be in his honour! I've thought long and hard, thats how i want my sprogs to be...perfect :)"

So yeah, im in love mate!! Player of the season, easy!

So yeah, im in love mate!! Player of the season, easy!

Wouldn't call him player of the season. For me right now that's a toss up between Pienaar and Fellaini. Johnny has been probably been the best player of the second half of the season but Arteta should get a mention there as well.

He is perfect for the PL though. Always liked him at Ajax, lost track of him when he was in Spain, but now definitely one of my favorite players.

Well I hate to spoil this little party, but........I kinda like those pert bottoms, and no I don't mean Johnny's!

Me also...I've never been afraid to be in touch with my feminine side but I have to say I wonder why Johnny's not facing the other way...I would be :whistle: .

I'd give him a manly hug any day though :D .

I remember laughing when i heard we were gonna sign him for £6m thinking it was a totally ridiculous rumour - like you ever get a player of his pedigree for that kind of money! 8 months later, the hairs on my neck still stand up every time he charges in for one of them crunching tackles. The man deserves his own cult in his honour!

Wouldn't call him player of the season. For me right now that's a toss up between Pienaar and Fellaini. Johnny has been probably been the best player of the second half of the season but Arteta should get a mention there as well.

He is perfect for the PL though. Always liked him at Ajax, lost track of him when he was in Spain, but now definitely one of my favorite players.

My reasons are based on consistancy, which is why i would agree with you about Pienaar as a contender.

Fellaini can't be (as much as i would have loved him to complete the season in the form he was in) due to the injury, which takes him out of the running because he misses nearly half a season. Arteta is the same argument, if he was there from day one, then yes, he would also be in the mix.

I personaly feel you cant give someone player of the season, when they've only played half? Thats why Heits and Stevie are probably the best candidates due to their longevity during the course of the season and their performances :)

I remember when the rumours came about us getting him aswell. Laughed my cock off and thought silly season was truly on. The man has the potential to go on and be a true Everton great in my opinion.... He's a bit like a sledge hammer covered by a silk blanket. Hard as fook with a smooth classy exterior!

Apologies.... :gay: love in done and dusted!!!

he's defo the perfect replacement for carsley that we have been looking for! a lot more ball class too(and fuck off before anyone starts :lol:)

:D Yeah Carsley did good in a basic sort of way, Jonny is equally effective in a refined sort of way, which makes him a bit better. ;)

he's defo the perfect replacement for carsley that we have been looking for! a lot more ball class too(and fuck off before anyone starts :lol:)

Theres us showing our "Man Love" for him, and you take it too far! Not all of us get to check them out mate, your gonna make alota people jelous on the site! haha :)

i said fuck off and people still do it! i tell ya you lot need to grow up! :lol::lol:

and yeah carsley was always one of my favourites but johnny seems to be able to pass a ball 30-40 yards and also shoots with his laces and doesnt side foot it from 40 yards :D

Edited by marcopaulo