IGNORED

Johnny Heitinga

• 8 months later...

Nice to hear that altho i always have a niggle that says hes doing this coz his moves done and he doesnt want to look bad, but he likes it here so fingers crossed!

I don't think that's the case at all tbh; he's openly spoke about being flattered by interest from other clubs remember.

I don't think that's the case at all tbh; he's openly spoke about being flattered by interest from other clubs remember.

Yeah i know Mate im just protecting myself if he does go i'l be expecting it if he stays Big Brucey Bonus! Like i said he says he likes it here so it'd be nice to see him playing here next season!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest blueboy122

But will he sign it?

Surely i'm not the only person to think Moyes will drop him at the soonest opportunity to play Jags.

Agreed, however I do think he will as he seems happy here and seems to love the way the fans respond to him. There is no doubt that he could play for a top team though, including Real Madrid, Barca, Bayern, United etc. He is pure class

What do you think off this:

Start Heitinga and put him or Distin left back, and move Baines left mid?

Baines made the most assists for us last season and he cant really defend!

This made me laugh... the one and only post by EdShorty - he could have become a TT legend!

To be fair to Moyes he has been resting Heitinga which suggests to me that he thinks he is the main man at the back. He has had the opportunity to but Jags in there already and hasnt which is what I like to see. I just hope that if either of our 2 CB's have one bad game then they dont get replaced. Everyone has a poor game every now and then.

Guest blueboy122

if he was gonna play jags ahead of him instantly as some would have you believe jags would have started vs sunderland..simple

True however I do believe that as soon as Heitinga makes a mistake or has a poor game jags will replace him.