IGNORED

An Outside View & A Thankyou

Dear All,

Spurs fan in peace. Just wanted to express my admiration for your manager, Mr David Moyes.

I don't usually do this. To be fair, registering on another club's forum can take a little time, but after seeing his post-match interview from the match against Man City, I have to say that I believe the man is a true professional, and have nothing but admiration for him. The fact that he mentions the necessity of demonstrating class in the face of some of the adversity that Everton have suffered this season, in my opinion shows what he is made of.

And also, many congratulations (and a sneaky little thankyou) for the result last night. Obviously, most of my attention will usually be focused on Spurs, but from what I have gathered, Everton have had a pretty difficult time of it this season and the fact that you are climbing the League again is a testament to the club, the manager, the players, and most importantly, you the fans.

Just don't climb too high now, will you. ;)

Once again, kudos to your manager, congratulations to you all and a thankyou.

and thanks on your part for makin a spurs chelsea final the most likely outcome!!

How come?

always nice to hear, thanks mate! Hope its your lot to become the 2nd team to break the Sky4. Cant remember who the 1st team was :unsure::D

I think it was a team from the Blue half of Liverpool, but don't quote me on that. :P

By the way, your avatar is awesome. I watched it three times before replying!

Thanks to all for your nice comments.

spurs chelsea final means an extra uefa cup spot whoever wins it...if its a chelsa pompey final the place goes to pompey for being runners up as chelsea will qualify for the CL..in your case you will be at least 6th i expect so will qualify for europe in the league and that place gets put down to 7th...im pretty sure that's how it works anyway!

if not then just for a better standard of football in the final(no disrespect to portsmouth etc)

spurs chelsea final means an extra uefa cup spot whoever wins it...if its a chelsa pompey final the place goes to pompey for being runners up as chelsea will qualify for the CL..in your case you will be at least 6th i expect so will qualify for europe in the league and that place gets put down to 7th...im pretty sure that's how it works anyway!

if not then just for a better standard of football in the final(no disrespect to portsmouth etc)

Of course! Completely forgot about that. But you're only three points off Villa and Liverpool (although Villa have a game in hand), so there's nothing to say that you can't qualify through the League, not with 21-24 points still to play for.

And I'll tell you this: I'm not trying to curry favour here or anything, but I'd love to see your lot finish higher than Liverpool. Everton having bragging rights over Liverpool is exactly what a scumbag like Benitez deserves.

For the same reasons that I respect David Moyes, I dislike Benitez. He has no class. He treats players with contempt and he deserves nothing but the same. So, no matter what our own season holds for me, I would celebrate an Evertonian victory over Liverpool in the League standings. Dreamland would be seeing how they cope with no European competition at all.

Pompey wouldn't get the place Marco, they didn't apply for a UEFA license.