IGNORED

Yobo, Neville, Hibbert, Distin, Jagielka.. Out!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have heard nothing but drivel from the likes of you to be honest mate. why change things if they're ok as they are seems to be the attitude, not gonna go far with attitute. I think i'll leave you guys to get back to flirtig with each other!

drivel? do me a favour im not the one that can't add and form a logical arguement that's not filled with fantasy and innaccuracies. shawcross wouldn't even be an improvement on what we have. all your doing is gettign rid of perfectly good squad players, we aren't barcelona who can have henry on the bench. you're both boring and deluded, i wont bother with you anymore

drivel? do me a favour im not the one that can't add and form a logical arguement that's not filled with fantasy and innaccuracies. shawcross wouldn't even be an improvement on what we have. all your doing is gettign rid of perfectly good squad players, we aren't barcelona who can have henry on the bench. you're both boring and deluded, i wont bother with you anymore

yea your right whats the point having quality players when we can have an extra average one. and shawcross not an improvement, please! what fucking team are you watching?

Edited by kennyw10

Stop please i cant take it any more,

i'm nearly pissing myself, its too funny!

you guys are pretending to be gay right?

Of course not. ToffeeTalk.com helped to found the Everton Gay Supporters' Association. We were quite instrumental in getting Everton's pink third kit last year to support breast cancer awareness.

Have you got a problem with that? Bigot.

Of course not. ToffeeTalk.com helped to found the Everton Gay Supporters' Association. We were quite instrumental in getting Everton's pink third kit last year to support breast cancer awareness.

Have you got a problem with that? Bigot.

Again, side splitting!

and mr testicles, always worth a feel in the shower, or feel your partners...always good to get a second opinion on your testes

Good advice that. You need to feel them often to notice abnormalities.

Mark often gives me second opinions.

been watching the thread to see how it would play out. kenny, I think you've got reality and FM mixed up. I think we can agree that you are right in saying that there are better defenders out there than Yobo, Distin and Hibbo and that I'd (and everyone else) love to have them on our team. But that's about it. You have failed to see the flaws in your logic; most of which are largely financial, but there are several others.

1) No one is looking to buy Tony Hibbert or Silvain Distin, especially not for a reasonable fee. Sure, they might be values at 2 and 4 mil, respectively, but I can hardly see a lower level prem team scooping them up when they could just as well take 1 mil gamble on a championship defender who could turn out better.

2)The fees we would get, if we could sell everyone you wanted to, would not be sufficient to buy 2 quality defenders. Unfortunately, we have ZERO budget in the transfer market (see last 2 summers), so selling 12 million in players isn't going to see us spending 20-25 mil on new ones. And that's just considering transfer fees, not wages, bonuses and negotiation costs (as previously mentioned). Like was said, if we could sell Distin and buy Shawcross, we'd all do it in a heartbeat, but it's not happening.

3) The team cannot be so drastically disrupted in one go. If we're to get off to a reasonable start next term, it is best we have a team that has already figured out how to play with each other. We have that, no need to break it up for some modest improvement.

4) Squad size is crucial. One only has to look as far back as January to see how much we could benefit from a larger squad, not a smaller one. It is lunacy to suggest we'd be fine with FEWER players!

5) You assume that homo-eroticism and football are mutually exclusive. Twat.

been watching the thread to see how it would play out. kenny, I think you've got reality and FM mixed up. I think we can agree that you are right in saying that there are better defenders out there than Yobo, Distin and Hibbo and that I'd (and everyone else) love to have them on our team. But that's about it. You have failed to see the flaws in your logic; most of which are largely financial, but there are several others.

1) No one is looking to buy Tony Hibbert or Silvain Distin, especially not for a reasonable fee. Sure, they might be values at 2 and 4 mil, respectively, but I can hardly see a lower level prem team scooping them up when they could just as well take 1 mil gamble on a championship defender who could turn out better.

2)The fees we would get, if we could sell everyone you wanted to, would not be sufficient to buy 2 quality defenders. Unfortunately, we have ZERO budget in the transfer market (see last 2 summers), so selling 12 million in players isn't going to see us spending 20-25 mil on new ones. And that's just considering transfer fees, not wages, bonuses and negotiation costs (as previously mentioned). Like was said, if we could sell Distin and buy Shawcross, we'd all do it in a heartbeat, but it's not happening.

3) The team cannot be so drastically disrupted in one go. If we're to get off to a reasonable start next term, it is best we have a team that has already figured out how to play with each other. We have that, no need to break it up for some modest improvement.

4) Squad size is crucial. One only has to look as far back as January to see how much we could benefit from a larger squad, not a smaller one. It is lunacy to suggest we'd be fine with FEWER players!

:wub:

1) dont try and sell players cos people might not want them

2)keep 3 average players instead of two quality ones in case they want decent wages even though you'd have one less journeyman to pay

3)It takes a year for players to 'figure out how to play with each other'. give me a break. good players play, end of.

4)We had a horrendous injury list that is unlikely to be repeated, my point was it is worth the risk of having one less body to improve the QUALITY

5)HILLARIOUS

1) dont try and sell players cos people might not want them

2)keep 3 average players instead of two quality ones in case they want decent wages even though you'd have one less journeyman to pay

3)It takes a year for players to 'figure out how to play with each other'. give me a break. good players play, end of.

4)We had a horrendous injury list that is unlikely to be repeated, my point was it is worth the risk of having one less body to improve the QUALITY

5)HILLARIOUS

1) Didn't say don't try. But, there LIKELY aren't buyers.

2) yes. see 1)

3) See, Fellaini, Bily, Jags, Saha, and that's just recently for Everton. There are tons of examples where players take time to meld into the style of play in a new country/club.

4) I agree, I just question feasibility.

5) aw, shucks.

1) Didn't say don't try. But, there LIKELY aren't buyers.

2) yes. see 1)

3) See, Fellaini, Bily, Jags, Saha, and that's just recently for Everton. There are tons of examples where players take time to meld into the style of play in a new country/club.

4) I agree, I just question feasibility.

5) aw, shucks.

4)So you agree we should improve the quality of the squad at the expense of one body, but you dont THINK its feasible so i'm a twat for suggesting it?