IGNORED

Yobo, Neville, Hibbert, Distin, Jagielka.. Out!

So we have to add a million or two even. we still end up with better QUALITY players and as a result a better squad even if we're down a body.

I have to say, really dissappointed with the standard of response i got to a genuine belief that we should rearrange our defence by selling average players(jags the only one to have a case for not being labelled as such and purely on last years form). ranging from one word insults to why make transfers, they're too much hassle. Pretty poor. Expected more from everton fans who i thought were fairly clued in. Mediocrity seems to be too deeply engrained in us!

You also seem to be forgetting that it was mostly these players that kept us our record amount of clean sheets last season.

I dont think anyone would argue that we could do with strenghtening our defence, especially RB depending on the development of Coleman but there is a massive difference between wanting to bring in world class players and the actual reality of bringing them in.

In the Shawcross scenario you allude to where he would roughly cost 10mil, I bet my white hairy arse that we wouldnt be the only ones going in for him, so if we offered 10mil a couple of other teams like Man Utd, Man City, Spurs, Liverpool and probably Villa would all be looking to also get him on board and they could offer more of a fee as well as more in wages and european football. Would Shawcross be worth selling two decent players on modest wages for someone we would probably have to break the bank for (50k+ wages) who would be a bench warmer if the team was fit?

Me thinks not, Id rather sell one (preferably Yobo) and get a young promising versatile CB who can act as cover as he develops. I think it also depends on how quickly Moyes believes Duffy will progress. If he thinks he will be ready to chip in with a few premiership appearances then we could well get rid of both Yobo and Distin (although I really doubt Distin will leave), get in Onouha and have some money spare for a winger.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You also seem to be forgetting that it was mostly these players that kept us our record amount of clean sheets last season.

I dont think anyone would argue that we could do with strenghtening our defence, especially RB depending on the development of Coleman but there is a massive difference between wanting to bring in world class players and the actual reality of bringing them in.

In the Shawcross scenario you allude to where he would roughly cost 10mil, I bet my white hairy arse that we wouldnt be the only ones going in for him, so if we offered 10mil a couple of other teams like Man Utd, Man City, Spurs, Liverpool and probably Villa would all be looking to also get him on board and they could offer more of a fee as well as more in wages and european football. Would Shawcross be worth selling two decent players on modest wages for someone we would probably have to break the bank for (50k+ wages) who would be a bench warmer if the team was fit?

Me thinks not, Id rather sell one (preferably Yobo) and get a young promising versatile CB who can act as cover as he develops. I think it also depends on how quickly Moyes believes Duffy will progress. If he thinks he will be ready to chip in with a few premiership appearances then we could well get rid of both Yobo and Distin (although I really doubt Distin will leave), get in Onouha and have some money spare for a winger.

So you agree we should sell yobo and distin if duffy is ready for a few games and we could still keep senderos on a free who would be an experienced replacement for either.

Hibbert is shite and should also be offloaded for whatever we can get and not just kept for sentimental value, and neville is only there because his head is half way up moyes' arse most of the time, he's a good leader but as i said he could to that from the line or preferibly the stand. Unfortunately he is goin nowhere though, it would prob take till christmas to get his head out anyway.

If we couldn't get shawcross then getting another young center half and onouha would make good business sense as yobo,hibbert and distin will be worth nothing in two years time and we should get whatever we can for them now. Everyone seems to be shooting down this idea of selling by saying we're broke we cant afford to do anything. We need to sell, we cant afford to have ageing squad players on big money. We need to get rid and bring in new blood.

So you agree we should sell yobo and distin if duffy is ready for a few games and we could still keep senderos on a free who would be an experienced replacement for either.

Hibbert is shite and should also be offloaded for whatever we can get and not just kept for sentimental value, and neville is only there because his head is half way up moyes' arse most of the time, he's a good leader but as i said he could to that from the line or preferibly the stand. Unfortunately he is goin nowhere though, it would prob take till christmas to get his head out anyway.

If we couldn't get shawcross then getting another young center half and onouha would make good business sense as yobo,hibbert and distin will be worth nothing in two years time and we should get whatever we can for them now. Everyone seems to be shooting down this idea of selling by saying we're broke we cant afford to do anything. We need to sell, we cant afford to have ageing squad players on big money. We need to get rid and bring in new blood.

aging squad players that over the last season have been very important to us.

hibbert isn't shite, he's just not good goign forward, he's still our best defensive option at right back. hibberts not on 40 grand or anything, he's a cheap and good backup option. name some better right back reserve options about...there aren't many and certainly not on small relatively wages.

if people like you had their way the dressing room would be ruined and our higher 'quality' squad would probably fall flat.

Im gutted ive missed this thread, but yeah it has to go down as one of the best, to be fair there have been some good points made, but over the duration of the thread, im afraid, kenny, your points as others mentioned are flawed, i don't need to re rewrite the same flawss made, as half this board have already done it countless times... No dig at you, this is what makes the world what it is, differing opinions. But for the sake of our great club, what you actually propose is quite ludacrious ...

By the way some members replies have been hilarious, a great read, and has cured my boredom in work no ends!

aging squad players that over the last season have been very important to us.

hibbert isn't shite, he's just not good goign forward, he's still our best defensive option at right back. hibberts not on 40 grand or anything, he's a cheap and good backup option. name some better right back reserve options about...there aren't many and certainly not on small relatively wages.

if people like you had their way the dressing room would be ruined and our higher 'quality' squad would probably fall flat.

So dont try improve the quality of the squad cos all the lads are sound and we might 'fall flat', plus we owe them for playing well for a few games so they deserve to stay. And we're back to the old keep players for the sake of it or because they are everton through and through. I'm everton through and through, so i should be in the squad? If we sold hibbert along with yobo / distin and bought a young center half ie. shawcross and onuoha we would stll have loads of options at right full center half and an extra option at left back. Wages would be reduced if anything because of one less body. Is this ludacrious?

Right back = Neville(because we're stuck with him),Heitinga,Coleman,Onuoha

Center half = Heitinga, Jags, Shawcross or whoever, Onuoha, Senderos, Duffy, Rodwell(if needed), Neville(if badly stuck)

Left back = Baines, onuoha, neville(again if badly stuck)

Edited by kennyw10

My first involvement with the thread.

Initially I thought it may be some form of wind up thread, it still may be to the gullible, however Kennys' constant replying indicate that he was trying to initiate a valid debate, no matter how ludicrous that may be to others. If that is so does he deserve to be pilloried on such a scale and if it is ok to pillory people how far can we go before we get banned. ;)

So dont try improve the quality of the squad cos all the lads are sound and we might 'fall flat', plus we owe them for playing well for a few games so they deserve to stay. And we're back to the old keep players for the sake of it or because they are everton through and through. I'm everton through and through, so i should be in the squad? If we sold hibbert along with yobo / distin and bought a young center half ie. shawcross and onuoha we would stll have loads of options at right full center half and an extra option at left back. Wages would be reduced if anything because of one less body. Is this ludacrious?

Right back = Neville(because we're stuck with him),Heitinga,Coleman,Onuoha

Center half = Heitinga, Jags, Shawcross or whoever, Onuoha, Senderos, Duffy, Rodwell(if needed), Neville(if badly stuck)

Left back = Baines, onuoha, neville(again if badly stuck)

that doesn't look THAT bad but...

1. the main flaw here is you've added probably in excess of 15 millions worth of players there from 2 players that probably wouldn't get 10.

2. if neville is are starting fullback and coleman isn't considered ready or is loaned out (which he should be if he isnt playing for experience at that age) then that's fine there's onuoha. if a centre half is injured you bring in shawcross, but if bainesget's injured? if this seasons has taught us one thing it's that strength in depth is important. that squad can cope with maybe 2 injuries 1 at RB and 1 DC any more than that and you're movin Heitinga out of position bringing someone else in or you're playing a right back at left back...that isn't a good thing.

i accept that one position we have options is right back and that maybe hibbert could be expendable if we lived in fantasy football land, but he wouldn't fetch enough money worthwhile, and neville is required to fill a role in midfield quite often so we need that option there. at the moment we have pip and hibbert for right back as our top 2 options, unless you can guarantee me that say hibbert = onuoha (which you can't) then i wouldn't sell him. it's all well and good saying oh we dont need him flog him or whatever but is it a coincidence do you think that we were awful and couldn't defend or play for shit when neville was out, then when he comes back we go on a run? maybe, maybe not. one of the real advantages we have over our competition is that although we don't have much money we have a strong team unit and squad harmony, the lads know each others games and get on well together. when you're talking about selling some of them they've then got to settle in and what not and play. the problem there is that you're replacing players who feature quite regularly in the starting 11 at the moment. it's all well and good building for the future, but you've got to find a balance between now and then. look at how city have defended most of the season and how much of a different player lescott was before his injury, useless. at times this season weve not had a single centre half to field and you're talking about flogging them all bar johnny, where's the sense in that? if you had made this point a season or so ago people may have been like 'ok, he's an idiot regarding jags, but far enough on the rest' but you're saying this DURING a season were we're underachieved due to massive injury problems...you're views on reducing the squad size make no sense in my opinion. yobo is more than capable as a bench player, as is distin...why on earth we wouldspend 10 million on a player like shawcross to warm the bench is beyond me, we don't need to improve the quality of the bench, it's fine...we need to improve the first 11 where possible and shawcross isn't going to do that, ned the jury is out on because i've nto seen him much at right back but its at the expense of a player (neville) who has been instrumental in everything we do even though he's pretty shite.

If that is so does he deserve to be pilloried on such a scale and if it is ok to pillory people how far can we go before we get banned. ;)

We just made a policy decision on that the other day Beard.

It's decided by a fairly simple equation where...

F=level of self infliction expressed as n2-2

A=Proportion of thread posted by pillorisers ( :huh: ) as a %

x=Number of days in the month

This is a small sample of the calculations..

Capture3-2.jpg

So in answer to your question I'd have to say (in this case)...pretty far (+/-6%) B) .

ive been banned twice, but it's been quite a while now...from what i remember basically you can say pretty much what you want until a point of extreme abuse...words such as cunt, twat and so on...when you use them words quite often and aggressively then you may be in trouble. there comes a point in between, though, where zed offers to meet you for a fight, so until you get to that poitn i wouldnt worry.

Edited by CraccerC

(Puts tin hat on in anticipation of a vicious onslaught) I actually agree with the theory of this thread. I will say that I wouldn't let Jags go, and I would also keep Neville as he is actually rather versatile and consistent. However, Distin, Yobo and Hibbert would not be missed, PROVIDING ( and this really is the crucial part) we were in fact able to attract two 'quality' players in. And that is where this all falls down really for me. In theroy it's great, but in the 'real' world, we have neither the financial clout, or even European football to tempt suitable replacements. So I will contradict myself now, and say, that unless some Tycoon comes in for us, we should be happy with what we have, as they are certainly not bad, we just want better.

My first involvement with the thread.

Initially I thought it may be some form of wind up thread, it still may be to the gullible, however Kennys' constant replying indicate that he was trying to initiate a valid debate, no matter how ludicrous that may be to others. If that is so does he deserve to be pilloried on such a scale and if it is ok to pillory people how far can we go before we get banned. ;)

It seems if your not in the flirting 'click' then your views are dismissed as nonsense. I can assure it is not a wind up just a genuine belief that we should strive for excellence and not just be happy with what we've got because they're good pros or everton through and through or whatever.

To me its our defence now that really needs most attention and if we get that sorted and add a striker and possibly a winger we could do great things. All i can say is i hope the man who matters(moyes) has more ambition than some of the supporters on here!

It seems if your not in the flirting 'click' then your views are dismissed as nonsense. I can assure it is not a wind up just a genuine belief that we should strive for excellence and not just be happy with what we've got because they're good pros or everton through and through or whatever.

To me its our defence now that really needs most attention and if we get that sorted and add a striker and possibly a winger we could do great things. All i can say is i hope the man who matters(moyes) has more ambition than some of the supporters on here!

that's be 'clique' hun :gay: :wub_anim:

Wow that's green, if ive ever seen someone green!! :who-let-rip:

Secondly though, what you're saying is that we are all happy with what we've got and don't want excellence. Not ONE person on here has said that...

however (<<<<<This is the key word, take note) the rest of us are REALISTIC...and know that to do what you are suggesting is suicide. What we usualy discuss (Milky, EvertonToffees excluded) are real issues and topics that may have a genuine baring on the club. Anything else won't happen based on our situation as a club.

People on here are winding you up or taking it as a wind up because you're living in this reality world that resembles more like FootyManager than actual football discussion. If you are going to continue to fight YOUR UNREALISTIC idea, then yes people are gonna take the piss or this thread belongs in the off topic discussions along side 'Computer games' and 'If we had a billionaire'...

Edited by tenaciousj

that doesn't look THAT bad but...

1. the main flaw here is you've added probably in excess of 15 millions worth of players there from 2 players that probably wouldn't get 10.

2. if neville is are starting fullback and coleman isn't considered ready or is loaned out (which he should be if he isnt playing for experience at that age) then that's fine there's onuoha. if a centre half is injured you bring in shawcross, but if bainesget's injured? if this seasons has taught us one thing it's that strength in depth is important. that squad can cope with maybe 2 injuries 1 at RB and 1 DC any more than that and you're movin Heitinga out of position bringing someone else in or you're playing a right back at left back...that isn't a good thing.

i accept that one position we have options is right back and that maybe hibbert could be expendable if we lived in fantasy football land, but he wouldn't fetch enough money worthwhile, and neville is required to fill a role in midfield quite often so we need that option there. at the moment we have pip and hibbert for right back as our top 2 options, unless you can guarantee me that say hibbert = onuoha (which you can't) then i wouldn't sell him. it's all well and good saying oh we dont need him flog him or whatever but is it a coincidence do you think that we were awful and couldn't defend or play for shit when neville was out, then when he comes back we go on a run? maybe, maybe not. one of the real advantages we have over our competition is that although we don't have much money we have a strong team unit and squad harmony, the lads know each others games and get on well together. when you're talking about selling some of them they've then got to settle in and what not and play. the problem there is that you're replacing players who feature quite regularly in the starting 11 at the moment. it's all well and good building for the future, but you've got to find a balance between now and then. look at how city have defended most of the season and how much of a different player lescott was before his injury, useless. at times this season weve not had a single centre half to field and you're talking about flogging them all bar johnny, where's the sense in that? if you had made this point a season or so ago people may have been like 'ok, he's an idiot regarding jags, but far enough on the rest' but you're saying this DURING a season were we're underachieved due to massive injury problems...you're views on reducing the squad size make no sense in my opinion. yobo is more than capable as a bench player, as is distin...why on earth we wouldspend 10 million on a player like shawcross to warm the bench is beyond me, we don't need to improve the quality of the bench, it's fine...we need to improve the first 11 where possible and shawcross isn't going to do that, ned the jury is out on because i've nto seen him much at right back but its at the expense of a player (neville) who has been instrumental in everything we do even though he's pretty shite.

Your basic argument is that we should allow hibbert, yobo and distin to depreciate in value, hopefully on the bench, until they're worth nothing. instead of replacing them with two younger players that might actually have a resale value and improve the quality.

Even if we only got 8/9 mil for these 3 we could still get onouha(quoted at 3.75 mil recently) and another young center half, if we couln't afford to add a few mil and bid for the likes of shawcross.

What do we do now if baines gets injured? Would you really use distin as a left back? He was poison there for portsmouth last year, and i would much rather onuoha or neville there thats if we dont bring in cover in that area anyway.

I have accepted that neville wont be goin anywhere because of what he does but that doesn't change the fact that i would like to see him gone.

As for jags i accept he deserves another year to get properly fit and return to form, but his performances have been so poor, and i obviously dont rate him as a god like some do, that i was wondering if anyone shared my view that he is replaceable. Unfortunately merely mentioning the fact that he could be replaceable, renders the rest of the argument as nonsense, and subject to chidish abuse.

Wow that's green, if ive ever seen someone green!! :who-let-rip:

Secondly though, what you're saying is that we are all happy with what we've got and don't want excellence. Not ONE person on here has said that...

however (<<<<<This is the key word, take note) the rest of us are REALISTIC...and know that to do what you are suggesting is suicide. What we usualy discuss (Milky, EvertonToffees excluded) are real issues and topics that may have a genuine baring on the club. Anything else won't happen based on our situation as a club.

People on here are winding you up or taking it as a wind up because you're living in this reality world that resembles more like FootyManager than actual football discussion. If you are going to continue to fight YOUR UNREALISTIC idea, then yes people are gonna take the piss or this thread belongs in the off topic discussions along side 'Computer games' and 'If we had a billionaire'...

This is getting funny! You haven't said that you dont want excellence but you have said that hibbert/yobo/distin/neville are ok and will do the job! And why bother try to sell them ,people might not want them and there is a lot of work involved!!

And selling 3 average players and buyin 2 good ones is suicide! I think your starting to look silly!

Your basic argument is that we should allow hibbert, yobo and distin to depreciate in value, hopefully on the bench, until they're worth nothing. instead of replacing them with two younger players that might actually have a resale value and improve the quality.

Even if we only got 8/9 mil for these 3 we could still get onouha(quoted at 3.75 mil recently) and another young center half, if we couln't afford to add a few mil and bid for the likes of shawcross.

What do we do now if baines gets injured? Would you really use distin as a left back? He was poison there for portsmouth last year, and i would much rather onuoha or neville there thats if we dont bring in cover in that area anyway.

I have accepted that neville wont be goin anywhere because of what he does but that doesn't change the fact that i would like to see him gone.

As for jags i accept he deserves another year to get properly fit and return to form, but his performances have been so poor, and i obviously dont rate him as a god like some do, that i was wondering if anyone shared my view that he is replaceable. Unfortunately merely mentioning the fact that he could be replaceable, renders the rest of the argument as nonsense, and subject to chidish abuse.

to be fair to myself and everyone else here, the flaws in your arguments result i nthe 'childish abuse' because you don't seem to be able to contemplate how complicated transfers can be or the implications or buying and selling. you also lost a massive amount of credibility suggesting that duffy was better than yobo, i know you're irish but even a 5 year old would probably recognise there's nothing to support that.

we're not real madrid, we don't need £10m players on the bench nor can we afford it. if your argument was to sell yobo and invest in donovan or SWP then i'd be more interested because they'd improve our first 11. tell me, when you're a poor team, why would you spend millions revamping a bench that doesn't need it? ontop of that these 'quality' players you mention such as shawcross are unlikely to want to come and sit on the bench. experience is important to defender, having a team of kids isn't going to help.

This is getting funny! You haven't said that you dont want excellence but you have said that hibbert/yobo/distin/neville are ok and will do the job! And why bother try to sell them ,people might not want them and there is a lot of work involved!!

And selling 3 average players and buyin 2 good ones is suicide! I think your starting to look silly!

Ive tried to be resonable and you're not having any of it....so Fuck you.

Ive tried to tell you the reasons why people would be responding in the way that they do.

Oh and like others have pointed out, your maths is wank. Originaly it was 5 (Yobo, Neville, Hibbert, Distin, Jagielka) so dont try justifying your shit 'ideology' on me with arguments that continualy change...If it was a case of 3 average out and 2 good ones in whilst not spending any money in the process, then id suck your dick and take it, you homophobic nob.

I'm not even gonna be drawn to this thread anymore, you're being 'silly' (as you say it, you child) so you just wovell around in here and hope that the odd, ex-asylum resident agrees with you.

Good day :)

Kenny lad, I've had a look through this and I'm sorry but it's pure fantasy football - you want to sell 5 players all in 1 area of the pitch who have all played regulary when fit this season - it's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read on here (and I'm a big fan of dave's work ;) )

Let's break it down...

Hibbert - our current longest serving player

Neville - our current club captain (possibly a future coach at the club)

Jagielka - england international centre back returning from almost a year out injured

Distin - moyes bought him last season, has he been that bad we'd sell him this summer? Not many have been slagging him off since our injury crisis has eased - quiet the opposite really.

Yobo - okay fair enough, if the right bid came then it would be worth considering - excellent first signing by moyes though!

So what you're suggesting is to get rid of all of these :blink: ?!

What would that do for team morale? What message would that send out to current players? What message would that send to potential future players? How long would it take for a basically whole new defensive unit to build-up an understanding with each other? Basically it's not feasible in any way!

If you had started a topic maybe saying "I think it's time for moyes to think about selling yobo and hibbert...", then a lot would agree with you and accept they have been fantastic servants for the club but can't really see them as 1st teamers anymore. Selling yobo for say £6m and replacing him with senderos for free makes sense if the money generated goes on stregthening other areas of the 1st team, and the same with hibbert, I'm sure moyes respects him enough that if a club came along offering him 1st team football he would allow him to discuss the idea - that's if he see's coleman/neville or another as being ahead of him.

Final point(s)... do you:

a.) rate shawcross higher than jagielka?

b.) think shawcross is a £10m player and Jags less? Lescott cost £24m so anyone interested in Jags would be quoted in that price bracket - they were both considered as 1st choice back-up to Terry/Ferdinand in national squad before each got injured. Also £10m wouldn't be enough for shawcross if bolton are saying £18m for cahill - managers aren't dumb, all transfers are comparable and moyes/pullis would quote these facts.

to be fair to myself and everyone else here, the flaws in your arguments result i nthe 'childish abuse' because you don't seem to be able to contemplate how complicated transfers can be or the implications or buying and selling. you also lost a massive amount of credibility suggesting that duffy was better than yobo, i know you're irish but even a 5 year old would probably recognise there's nothing to support that.

we're not real madrid, we don't need £10m players on the bench nor can we afford it. if your argument was to sell yobo and invest in donovan or SWP then i'd be more interested because they'd improve our first 11. tell me, when you're a poor team, why would you spend millions revamping a bench that doesn't need it? ontop of that these 'quality' players you mention such as shawcross are unlikely to want to come and sit on the bench. experience is important to defender, having a team of kids isn't going to help.

I'm sorry but i think we're having different arguments here.

I didn't think we were discussing whether or not it was possile to make these transfers or not. I suggested what i would lke to happen and you and your lot called me an idiot. None of us no what is possible or feasible in the trasfer market or have any effect on actual transfers. I'm suggesting what i would like to happen not telling you what can or will happen.

As for duffy better than yobo thats my opinion again, and having watched him quite a bit one i stand by.

I think evryone would agree that we need to sell to buy, and when i sugest selling some of our most average players i get slated.

Who would you rather sell pienaar, arteta, rodwell? I'd hate to be the one to suggest any of them!

Kenny lad, I've had a look through this and I'm sorry but it's pure fantasy football - you want to sell 5 players all in 1 area of the pitch who have all played regulary when fit this season - it's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read on here (and I'm a big fan of dave's work ;) )

Let's break it down...

Hibbert - our current longest serving player

Neville - our current club captain (possibly a future coach at the club)

Jagielka - england international centre back returning from almost a year out injured

Distin - moyes bought him last season, has he been that bad we'd sell him this summer? Not many have been slagging him off since our injury crisis has eased - quiet the opposite really.

Yobo - okay fair enough, if the right bid came then it would be worth considering - excellent first signing by moyes though!

So what you're suggesting is to get rid of all of these :blink: ?!

What would that do for team morale? What message would that send out to current players? What message would that send to potential future players? How long would it take for a basically whole new defensive unit to build-up an understanding with each other? Basically it's not feasible in any way!

If you had started a topic maybe saying "I think it's time for moyes to think about selling yobo and hibbert...", then a lot would agree with you and accept they have been fantastic servants for the club but can't really see them as 1st teamers anymore. Selling yobo for say £6m and replacing him with senderos for free makes sense if the money generated goes on stregthening other areas of the 1st team, and the same with hibbert, I'm sure moyes respects him enough that if a club came along offering him 1st team football he would allow him to discuss the idea - that's if he see's coleman/neville or another as being ahead of him.

Final point(s)... do you:

a.) rate shawcross higher than jagielka?

b.) think shawcross is a £10m player and Jags less? Lescott cost £24m so anyone interested in Jags would be quoted in that price bracket - they were both considered as 1st choice back-up to Terry/Ferdinand in national squad before each got injured. Also £10m wouldn't be enough for shawcross if bolton are saying £18m for cahill - managers aren't dumb, all transfers are comparable and moyes/pullis would quote these facts.

I have conceded that neville wont be goin anywhere and jagielka deserves a chance to return to form. I suggested jagielka because we could demand 15 mil plus for him and an my opinion he is replaceable and we would prob have cash to spare to strenghten elsewhere.

I'm sorry but i think we're having different arguments here.

I didn't think we were discussing whether or not it was possile to make these transfers or not. I suggested what i would lke to happen and you and your lot called me an idiot. None of us no what is possible or feasible in the trasfer market or have any effect on actual transfers. I'm suggesting what i would like to happen not telling you what can or will happen.

As for duffy better than yobo thats my opinion again, and having watched him quite a bit one i stand by.

I think evryone would agree that we need to sell to buy, and when i sugest selling some of our most average players i get slated.

Who would you rather sell pienaar, arteta, rodwell? I'd hate to be the one to suggest any of them!

You may or may not have noticed but 2 members of Shane Duffy's family post here regularly but even they wouldn't say he's better than a player with a decade of premier league and international experience.

You're seriously nuts.