IGNORED

So Close And Yet So Far

Dear Toffee Peeps,

Spurs fan in peace here. Some of you may remember me from a thread a few weeks back thanking you for beating Man City and praising your manager.

I just wanted to express my condolences at just missing out on European football next season.

You've gave a very good attempt and I was loosely following your games, hoping you could overturn the bin-dippers (that's Liverpool to us Southern types ;) ). Sadly, it was not to be.

Although the season isn't done yet, well done on a difficult campaign, and kudos on overcoming a very difficult start to end up, if not in Europe, at least with a modicum of respectability.

See you on the battlegrounds in 2010/11!

:thumbsup_still:

Dear Toffee Peeps,

Spurs fan in peace here. Some of you may remember me from a thread a few weeks back thanking you for beating Man City and praising your manager.

I just wanted to express my condolences at just missing out on European football next season.

You've gave a very good attempt and I was loosely following your games, hoping you could overturn the bin-dippers (that's Liverpool to us Southern types ;) ). Sadly, it was not to be.

Although the season isn't done yet, well done on a difficult campaign, and kudos on overcoming a very difficult start to end up, if not in Europe, at least with a modicum of respectability.

See you on the battlegrounds in 2010/11!

:thumbsup_still:

Cheeky bugger :lol:

Hope you come 4th ahead of City though! See you next season, mate.

Spursman, we may not have won anything, but be assured we have more than a 'moducum of respectability'.......we've played, at times some of the best passing football seen this term in the prem, beaten some ' good teams' we've had our fair share of bad luck and certainly the worst injury list of any team in the premiership.To finish a couple of points behind teams who have trebled our spending and not suffered our injuries deserves, 'massive respect'

I hope you hang onto 4th place.......make the most of it!

Oh dear, as always happens on internet fora, I may have been misunderstood. I hope I didn't cause anyone any offence. I honestly wasn't having a pop at Everton.

For me, the fact that you finished only just outside the European places shows how well you've done considering the start you guys had. If you can replicate the latter part of your season throughout next season, you'll be up there mixing it with the front-runners.

Anyway, sorry if I offended anyone.

Oh dear, as always happens on internet fora, I may have been misunderstood. I hope I didn't cause anyone any offence. I honestly wasn't having a pop at Everton.

For me, the fact that you finished only just outside the European places shows how well you've done considering the start you guys had. If you can replicate the latter part of your season throughout next season, you'll be up there mixing it with the front-runners.

i dont think you have mate..didnt offend me anyways and most the everton fans are on your side for wednesday! just enjoy it this year as next season you'll have another challenger for it ;)

cheers spursman. I've been hoping you guys were the ones to break into the top 4 (if it couldn't be us) for a while; you're the better option that Villa and those Sky-blue tossers. Best of luck on Wednesday, hope you guys give shitty an absolute drubbing. can't wait for next year's top of the table tussle.

No problems mate! I think most football 'persons' want you to get fourth place. :)

Well as it is done and dusted for us this season. (Insert a sobbing and wailing here) I think I can honestly say that I want Spurs to beat Citeh to fourth. (Be one in the eye for that git Dixon on MOTD anyway... :lol: )

So just for now. COYS ;)

But next season be prepared for a drubbing. :D

Good luck mate.

unlike most forums, we like to see the other fans here, gives us something different to talk about and to see another perspective.

tomorrow i am a spurs fan!

hope to see you on here again

Without sounding patronising to SpursMan but since Arsenal became the dominant force, in that part of the world, they have reminded me about ourselves and, City to some extent, with having to compete against more 'fashionable' city rivals. Hence peoples attitude toward them this year by thinking if it wasn't us getting fourth then rather it be them. City's attitude regarding the money situation has turned folk against them, even to wanting Utd to do better over them and Villas' whole demeanour from management to players and fans can often strike as arrogance. So although a few weeks ago I predicted City to pip Spurs by a point for fourth, I will gladly see that predicition fall by the wayside.

Agreed, but its O'Neill that I hate more.

Oh yeah, he's a twat aswel. He never see's his players foul but is incensed if anyone tackles his players.

They are always penalties when they are for him, but never when they go against.

Its like that Yakubu tackle by Cuella this year, he definitely got the whole ball and none of the man....ermm...bull shit you funny fuck.

I can't stand that man, whats wrong with honestly Martin??? Oh wait, nothing but you're still a nob.

Thanks spursman for your good words, and yes im also hoping you can beat city!

Regarding Villa, i absoloutly hate them, nearly as much as liverpool, and i really don't know why!

Beard your words were spot on by the way...