IGNORED

Pre-season August 4th - C D Everton At Goodison

UPDATE- Game moved to 4th August

http://www.evertonch...php?blobid=1184

Everton confirms trip to England May 7, 2010 President Antonio Bloise, ratified in August will be played before the British simile. Nelson Acosta had been almost confirmed but lacked formal ratification by the directive, which finally happened yesterday when President Antonio Bloise put end point positively to a dream that many fans came hoping for a long time.

It was in the afternoon when the employer reported that the squad trained by Nelson Acosta played next August 14 at Everton English in Liverpool, after successful completion of negotiations that had been making for over a year.

"We are really proud that we have been invited to play them. We hope to do the best possible way to make it stand on behalf of the Chilean football outside, "said the manager roulette, who thus gets another historic achievement for the institution Viña del Mar.

Faced with three strikers San Felipe

In purely football and linked to grief Union tomorrow to San Felipe, Nelson Acosta ordered an unprecedented offensive trident.

This time the trainer "Oro y Cielo", considering the obvious lack of scoring has been the team in this tournament, was the right play for Guevgeozian Mauro, Jorge Torales in the middle and the young Camilo Ponce left pointer.

They feel comfortable

Consulted by the new scheme, the Paraguayan Jorge Torales, who confirmed that it will remain in the institution, said that "fits me, Mauro and Connor are two very good players and hope to God that we can take advantage of this situation to make the three points and could finish as best as possible. "

Also, midfielder Juan Manuel Olivares, said "obviously that one gets more variants, especially with players as interesting as those who will be as forwards. Hopefully we can close this first part of getting the three points. "

i'm not being funny or anything but this pre season is not exactly a great warm up for next season. a trip half way round the world to play a few no mark aussie teams (prob the equivalant of our league 2 teams) then a match against everton chile who are prob league 1 standard. If we want to challenge for the top 4 surely we should be playing better opposition in warm up games!

i'm not being funny or anything but this pre season is not exactly a great warm up for next season. a trip half way round the world to play a few no mark aussie teams (prob the equivalant of our league 2 teams) then a match against everton chile who are prob league 1 standard. If we want to challenge for the top 4 surely we should be playing better opposition in warm up games!

I've been saying it for years mate, but it's always the same and we play absolute shite sides.

I've been saying it for years mate, but it's always the same and we play absolute shite sides.

i mean you can understand us building the fanbase down under but why don't we do it like other teams do and arrange tournaments when we travel abroard. you could play better opposition, whilst still building the fanbase and it would be more profitable as more often than not sky usually buy these tournaments

Everton are usually sponsored by third parties to play these games abroad. It's not so much about which opponents will help the team prepare better, it's a trade off between playing where the money is and where the facilities are.

Don't forget EFC were to play in Ghana last year (someone offered half a million apparently) but the Ghana FA wouldn't delay the opponent's league fixture for it to go ahead.

A-League is more of a League One cum Championship level IMO.