IGNORED

Downunder Tour - Everton Fan's Seating Section

mk86

Hey folks,

This might already be knowledge to you, however the Everton Supporter's Club Australia are organising tickets for an Everton section. So if you're going, hold off on buying tickets until something is sorted out. We need to be standing (or sitting) together at these games!

Check here for updates on this. Supposedly, they're still trying to sort something out.

Viva la Everton!

Got my 3 tickets for the Sydney game, 11 rows back section 141-1 :).

Might have 1-2 for sale if any of my mate's bail on me lol.

Good work. I'll see you there!

Now, I have to work on memorising my Everton chants

Got mine, sitting in Row F, 2 behind you Ganden.. well I assume so, it was similar seat numbers to the ones you posted on the ESCA board.

Once again, I've got 3 tickets and will probably end up only using 1-2, so if anyone you gents know gets desperate let me know the week prior to the matches.

That's 2 months in advance lol.

And the tour organiser has already griped about paying the club to come out, their airfare, accom etc... that was his justification for the high prices for the silver/gold section tickets..

Edited by inertia8

Can't find the article immediately, but the organiser was defending his ticket prices. He wasn't have a go at Everton or anything, just saying that these events cost money and he think's he's still delivering value (particularly the family tickets).. he is expecting to sell 30-35,000 tickets per game..