IGNORED

Can We Still Get Attila The Huth?

Germany international defender Robert Huth has decided to join Middlesbrough from Chelsea.

A number of clubs were chasing the 21-year-old stopper, however, he has opted for the North East outfit.

A decision on Huth's future had not been expected for a few days after he asked for more time to think over the move.

However, he has now made his choice, although he will not put pen to paper as yet due to World Cup commitments.

"There were a few clubs that showed interest but Middlesbrough made me the offer I liked best," confirmed Huth.

"The contract is still not signed because this is the World Cup and there's no time but it will be done next week."

Huth has opted to leave Chelsea due to lack of first-team football under Jose Mourinho following five years with the Londoners.

Germany international defender Robert Huth has decided to join Middlesbrough from Chelsea.

A number of clubs were chasing the 21-year-old stopper, however, he has opted for the North East outfit.

A decision on Huth's future had not been expected for a few days after he asked for more time to think over the move.

However, he has now made his choice, although he will not put pen to paper as yet due to World Cup commitments.

"There were a few clubs that showed interest but Middlesbrough made me the offer I liked best," confirmed Huth.

"The contract is still not signed because this is the World Cup and there's no time but it will be done next week."

Huth has opted to leave Chelsea due to lack of first-team football under Jose Mourinho following five years with the Londoners.

;) greedy bastard this one ;)