IGNORED

Valente

Just read in the News of the World(yeh, I know,but some good boobs now and then!)

'Nuno Valente has lauched a stinging attack on Everton,claiming they lack

ambition.

The portugal defender 31, who kicks off his world cup campaign today against angola said '' I have got a contract with Everton and everything indicates I will continue for another year, but if another offer appears I can change.Id like to play for a more ambitious club''

Wanker!!

Edited by bassman

If it was just press bullshit I dont think they would have included direct quotes as they leave themself open to legal action. I know they misquote all the time but with Portugal's world cup coming up I think Valente's seen his chance to put himself in the shop window. He wont be welcome at Goodison now whether he plays well or not so I think thats another position we'll have to fill, unless he scraps Naysmiths move.

If it was up to me I'd pay Lescotts friends to come and visit VDM and Valente with a baseball bat. Fucking leeches.

Guest fozzie22
I have got a contract with Everton and everything indicates I will continue for another year, but if another offer appears I can change.

well, i'm sure that can be arranged. no problem. thats if anyone else wants him.

and i doubt they would..he hardly set the world alight did he?

if he wants out,fine get rid another fucking mercanary who has a bigger gob than talent.

I don't like players bad mouthin teams, especially their own team, the team supported by the fans who contribute to their wages!!

I'm not sure if that is to believe fully, if it is true though i wouldnt give the gobshite another year at the peoples club, sell him to whoever wants him...which wont be many <_<

Valente is doing it at the right moment!

He is in the Portagul Side and hopes he will play good at lefy back so team will notice him and come in for him! Thats why he is saying this? and if a team doesn't come in for him!

lol he is fucked! and if a team with lower amabition come in for him, im sure hw will want to stay!

Sooo i say fuck him off! which is a shame as i rate him he has a great cross on him and knows what he is doin!

Guest fozzie22
He's alright its all paper talk, if there was any chance of him going, Dm wouldnt be looking to offload Naysmith.

doesnt make any difference about naysmith/valente situation at all,big balls valente is in the world cup so he'll be looking for a move as one last pay day,as naysmith any manager worth his salt would be looking to offload him becuase he's shit.

Cant keep putting these storys down to paper talk,after all most deals will be done thur the world cup,so its fairly obvious that his agent is lloking for a move while he's on TV,and lets not forget contracts mean fuck all in this day and age,you may as well wipe your arse on them.