IGNORED

Gosling

what a tool...always liked gosling and thought he would become a decent player..nothing major but a decent squad player..my mate who is a utd fan was desperate to sign him stating he would be a 15million rated player in a year or 2 :blink: the lad can shit off now though and i hope everton stopped payin for his rehab the second he kicked all this off!

he must be really looking forward to playing with leon best, joey barton, alan smith and whatever other world beaters are left up there in the football grave yard of the north.

edit

haha i just looked at their team!

who is mike williamson?

danny guthrie, wayne routledge, peter lovenkrands, i just nearly wet myself! cant wait to see these jokers at goodison

Edited by StevO

he must be really looking forward to playing with leon best, joey barton, alan smith and whatever other world beaters are left up there in the football grave yard of the north.

edit

haha i just looked at their team!

who is mike williamson?

danny guthrie, wayne routledge, peter lovenkrands, i just nearly wet myself! cant wait to see these jokers at goodison

Careful Stevo:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1295985/Newcastles-Joey-Barton-insists-Im-good-England-midfielder.html

pppppppffffmmmmmmwahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blimey, we have seen some players do the dirty on their clubs in our time by dragging out talks till they can go on a free transfer and line their pockets, McManaman, Sol Campbell, Owen, now we get to add Dan Gosling to that list of internationally recognised names. Something just doesn't sound right about him in that company.

Top and bottom is that he has cost two clubs who have tried to develop him as a player by his greed. Plymouth would have made a supposed extra million from the compensation, he would have known this. Plain and simple the lad is an example of the greed and lack of integrity shown by most players in the game today, the fact that he isn't very good at all makes it even worse! In his mind he probably thinks we are gutted at him leaving, it isn't that, it is that he has cost the club money from the inflated transfer valuation that was given to him no doubt because of two high profile goals.

Good riddance.

i dont usually get this feeling, but i cant wait for him to come back to Goodison and meet Johnny or Screech in a tackle...

edit: just chceked the fixtures, looks like he might not be fit in time for the game on 18th Sept. mores the pity. Still, it might happen infront of the 50000 people at St James he was talking about....

Edited by galacticaracnid

What puzzles me is why pretty much all of us seem to think he's an average player at best whereas since this story broke I've been asked about my loads of people who are fans of other clubs and they all seem to have the same inflated opinion of his abilities as he does and I've had to tell them 'it's no loss he's nothing special'.

Surely it can't just be a couple of high profile goals that's led to it, I guess we've watched him play more and can see he's not that great, I'm sure he'll fit in well with the 50'000 equally deluded fans every home game!!!

i dont usually get this feeling, but i cant wait for him to come back to Goodison and meet Johnny or Screech in a tackle...

edit: just chceked the fixtures, looks like he might not be fit in time for the game on 18th Sept. mores the pity. Still, it might happen infront of the 50000 people at St James he was talking about....

bummer..that's my birthday too would have been a crackin present :lol:

So our agreed business for this season, besides cup run/top 5 finish:

1) Get Nolan and Kyrgiakos back very painfully (Preferably by Anichebe/Fellaini respectively)

2) Beat Liverpool

3) Gosling hit by a couple Hibbert/Neville specials.

4) Beat Liverpool again

5) Hibbertoni to score

6) Rodwell to marry me

7) Thrash Citeh back to the fecking Emirates

Have I forgotten something?

i want the dutch destroyer to twat gosling before neville and hibbert :lol: infact heitinga to knock 7 bells out of gerrard, torres and anyone else who plays for the shite..number 1 is hibbert to score though the place will go mental :lol:

Ah but if we're honest we all actually like Torres :lol:

Their signing of Joe Cole brings the number of Liverpool players I don't hate up to 2 :lol:

What puzzles me is why pretty much all of us seem to think he's an average player at best whereas since this story broke I've been asked about my loads of people who are fans of other clubs and they all seem to have the same inflated opinion of his abilities as he does and I've had to tell them 'it's no loss he's nothing special'.

Surely it can't just be a couple of high profile goals that's led to it, I guess we've watched him play more and can see he's not that great, I'm sure he'll fit in well with the 50'000 equally deluded fans every home game!!!

His repuatation seems to have ridden on the same wave that Jack Rodwells impact has created. In 1991-1992 when Man Utd won the FA youth cup, a certain John O'Kane (remember him) probably benefitted from the same kind of media attention that the likes of Beckham, Scholes, the Nevilles, Nicky Butt created, he retired in 2004 aged 31 playing for Hyde in the non league. Because Rodwell is rightly rated so highly and Gosling may have seemed to have had a similar amount of playing time with a bit of impact around the same time at similar age, it get's lazy journalists applying similar plaudits for a player who is not fit to lace the others boots. We await the fickle bar codes criticisms...

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football-manchester-uniteds-class-of-92-1070596.html