IGNORED

Naysmith & Mcfadden To Go!

MOYES TOLD HE HAS SCOT TO CASH IN

By Alan Nixon

THE PEOPLE.

Everton boss David Moyes is ready to off-load Scottish pair James McFadden and Gary Naysmith - to raise cash for new signings.

Striker McFadden has not agreed new terms on his Good is on Pa rk contract and could be shipped out, with both Celtic and Rangers watching developments.

Moyes would like to keep him but may be tempted to sell, especially if Celtic's Stilian Petrov was involved in any deal - and at the right price.

Naysmith was Everton's first-choice left-back at the end of the season, but could also be allowed to go if a decent offer comes in.

Everton have spent their transfer kitty on Andy Johnson and are close to agreeing a revised bid for Joleon Lescott with Wolves, so Moyes needs money for more wheeler-dealing.

Meanwhile, Franny Jeffers is set for a shock return to Everton.

i think franny dont stand much of a chance of comming back here dm has a chance before to have him and didnt take him.... with James McFadden and Gary Naysmith i wouldnt care if they was to be sold as long as we had deals for other players ready to sign to replace them

Edited by KillaGTiR

i think franny dont stand much of a chance of comming back here dm has a chance before to have him and didnt take him.... with  James McFadden and Gary Naysmith i wouldnt care if they was to be sold as long as we had deals for other players ready to sign to replace them

;) sounds a good plan of action to me :)

Guest fozzie22
i can just see mcfadden goin to a scotish club, settin the league alight with loads of goals, everyone will say we should have kept him. probably sign for blackburn, do shit an head straight back up north

good call..he's scottish league material nothing more tbh

Guest fozzie22
Naysmith needs to go, get him back in the spl, i'd keep Faddy, and take Jeffers back too.

faddy has had long enough to settle and frankly hasnt done anything out the ordanary to me at least.

as for the jug eared twat i dont want him back but i have a feeling he will be back before long

If we could get cash for mcfadden and naysmith then I would bite their hand off. As a few of you have said both are nothin better than scottish material to be honest (not to say every player in scotland are poor).

Even if we don't get much money, it would free a bit of wage money surely, perhaps a few loan signings?