IGNORED

Everton Vs Sydney - Pre Game And Game Takings

mk86

Howdy again,

Here are some photos and images from last night's game against Sydney FC.

I arrived at the pre-game drinks which was held at the Aurora Hotel, near Central Station in the city. I walked in to find the room absolutely packed with Blues supporters.

It wasn't long before I met a number of people from the ESCA, Fassbasstd!

As time was nearing closer for us to leave the pub, the

. Again, this was amazing to see so far away from England, where the heart of Everton truly is.

After arriving at the stadium, I geared myself up in my new flag and scalf!

The boys came out and warmed up. Every time we yelled out their names they took the time to look back, clap and wave at us.

Another great night, finally being able to see the Blues perform, right before out eyes!

Stay tuned for the next installment from Wednesdays game :)

Tell you what, if I wasn't a blue I would be fast becoming one with your posts Ganden.

Good stuff and enthusiastic posting like this is what makes our fans the best around.

Thanks mate.

He's doing the club proud and it seems the club are doing us proud.

Tell you what, if I wasn't a blue I would be fast becoming one with your posts Ganden.

Good stuff and enthusiastic posting like this is what makes our fans the best around.

Thanks mate.

He's doing the club proud and it seems the club are doing us proud.

Thanks gents. Those words really mean a lot to me. I appreciate the feedback. I'm doing what I can to represent to you guys the great Aussie passion that some of us have :)

Distin also had Yobo's #4 shirt on didn't he?

He sure did. We noticed this last night. And someone ran on with number 9 as well. I forget who it was, but I didn't like it! That's meant for the return of Donovan!

My mate took some photo's during the game, I'll see if I can't get a hold of em and post them up.

I got distracted by crowd shenanigans for Vic's goal and was pissed off they didn't replay it in the stadium... was also glad that the Vuvuzela got boo'd down a few times ;). Looking forward to the Melbourne game.. hopefully a thrashing when Everton are playing at the supporter's end!