• 4th
    • 5th
    • 6th
    • 7th
    • 8th
    • 9th
    • 10th
    • Lower

I think 5th aswell, based on Arteta staying, otherwise i would have gone for 6th or 7th. I think we have a great squad, hopefully no big injuries on important players. I dont think we can get 5th if people like Baines, Arteta, Cahill, Felli, Howard etc get injured for longer periods of time.

6th.

Just have a feeling that we'll go the otherway this year, start well and dwindle later on. Of course i hope not! It is a 'Top8' now and i wouldn't be suprised if two of the old 'big4' fell off their high horses. Really looking forward to the new season though, i think this year will be more open than ever and i fucking love it :D

I went with fourth. After United, Chelsea and City, I think lacking Europe will be what kicks us on. Villa will be nowhere near last season, the Reds I don't see competing with Poulsen to replace Mascherano. Spurs I think will struggle, don't think they have the same team geling that we have going.

Guest Blue4You

I think we can be positive about our prospects this season, and fully believe we can fight for a top 4 place.

Just need the players to believe in themselves.

Im going for 3rd also i think there will be a few suprises this year as again i dont think Chelsea or Man U have really improved there squads. Teams just seem to get beat by the name befor they step onto the pitch. I think if we take the game to all teams this year we will do very well.

COYB!

I went for 4th.

We are right to be excited about what this squad could produce and confident in the lads. However, it goes without saying that we shouldn't under-estimate what a tough task it is to finish even 4th these days. Whether we like it or not, City's money will almost certainly make them very competitive for a start.

However, as long as we can steer clear of too many injuries (please, be lucky on this front) and one of the other strikers can chip in to help Saha with the goals then it could be a good one...

I voted for 4th. I have a real strong feeling that we're going to be right up there in the challenge for a champions league place this season. We've got a really strong squad with no big injuries and having no European football in the way means we can concentrate all our focus on the league, with players having more of a rest compared to the other teams in the run in.. plus I think Beckford is going to explode on the premier league when given the chance.

Seen in the racing post yesterday one of the journalists had us tipped for 2nd :rolleyes:

nice to know our improvements aren't going unnoticed

Fergie believes we are the Dark Hourse this season :)

I think I preferred it when we flew under the radar! This team has crumbled when they've been expected to do something at times in the past.

saw in the sun today doin their football report on each team for the new season..again we have been labelled dogs of war although it is the sun..they have an octopus doin the table predictions after that world cup bollocks..sums them up really

Today we were the dogs of war - where has all that brilliant passing gone?