IGNORED

Carragher Testimonial

iggy

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gerrard starting for Liverpool :o !?

Dudek, S Wright, Finnan, Warnock, Cole, Gerrard, Heskey, Owen, Garcia, Carragher, Spearing.

Subs: B Jones, Konchesky, Babel, Shelvey, Wisdom, Eccleston, Ayala, Murphy, McAllister, Sterling, Suso, D Thompson, J Robinson, Coady, McAteer, and probably a host of others.

I would like to see Carragher's "penalty" as it sounds hilarious!

Poor Yak just can't get a goal!

Fowler is playing in the Crap-League in Australia with some team called the fury.

As a football fan in Australia I find it amazing that you think that Fowler(the highest profile player in Australia) still plays for the North Queensland Fury considering the shit that went on earlier this year...he's been at Perth for some time now.

But judging by the fact that you called it the A-league the crap-league and that you're apparently an NRL supporter(Bulldogs no less...) I guess I shouldn't be suprised.

Guest Reg Reagan

Well its only a charity match and I guess both sides went out there and had fun.

As a football fan in Australia I find it amazing that you think that Fowler(the highest profile player in Australia) still plays for the North Queensland Fury considering the shit that went on earlier this year...he's been at Perth for some time now.

But judging by the fact that you called it the A-league the crap-league and that you're apparently an NRL supporter(Bulldogs no less...) I guess I shouldn't be suprised.

Whatever mate the A-League is a poor competition, I don't support the Bullkebabs nor do I support NRL.

I wish all the best to Carragher. A loyal, honest player and by the way what a player. I think it was the semi final in champs league against Chelsea (the one they stuffed it) he bossed Drogba. not seen many better performances than that at centre back. He seems a genuine fella and for me that transcends the colour of his shirt today

I wish all the best to Carragher. A loyal, honest player and by the way what a player. I think it was the semi final in champs league against Chelsea (the one they stuffed it) he bossed Drogba. not seen many better performances than that at centre back. He seems a genuine fella and for me that transcends the colour of his shirt today

Have you not read what he wrote about Everton fans in his autobiography? It's not because he's a red that we hate him, it's because he's a cunt.