IGNORED

Now Blackburn Takeover What About Us

I'm an expert haggler.. I was once in Tunisia and a man came up to me and offered me a camel soft toy for 50 Dinar, I said no.. we haggled and I got it for 20 Dinar in the end.. didn't want it to begin with but I thought what the hell :D

I still have it to this day.

I tell you what's funny though, Dr Dre is huge in Tunisia and Morocco.. I didn't expect that at all. The kids love him.

I'm an expert haggler.. I was once in Tunisia and a man came up to me and offered me a camel soft toy for 50 Dinar, I said no.. we haggled and I got it for 20 Dinar in the end.. didn't want it to begin with but I thought what the hell :D

I still have it to this day.

I tell you what's funny though, Dr Dre is huge in Tunisia and Morocco.. I didn't expect that at all. The kids love him.

An egyptian friend of my dads told us that even if the street merchant sold something to you, which took forever to hagggle and could be 1/10th of the original price, they've still bummed you 5 times over lol I made that mistake in Egypt BEFORE i knew this :(

Edited by tenaciousj

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/212951/Fans-cry-foul-at-renaming-Ewood-

this is why you need a chairman that loves the club.

We need to improve the brand Blackburn Rovers

just a business prospect and nothing else. I realize football is a business in many ways but to refer to the club as a brand and never as a club (albeit in a short quote) is just depressing. I almost felt a pang of sympathy for them.

Be nice to have some money, but frankly I really don't want to go the same way as Man City with millions to toss around. I want us to achieve something not fill up the squad with overpriced impossible to get rid of dross.

If anyone comes in to buy the club I want it to be an Evertonian, or a group of them with the club at their heart.

Be nice to have some money, but frankly I really don't want to go the same way as Man City with millions to toss around. I want us to achieve something not fill up the squad with overpriced impossible to get rid of dross.

If anyone comes in to buy the club I want it to be an Evertonian, or a group of them with the club at their heart.

youve given up on people buying it and moved on to cats who have inherited a fortune? or just little green men? :P

good to see ya back mate :)