IGNORED

The lescott thread

Jay

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just hope that we can get Yobo to sign a new deal and then I will be happy.

Could do with a few 'squad' players

Howard

Hibbo, Yobo, Lescott, Valente

Osmam, Cahill, Arteta, Mcfadden

Beattie, AJ

Subs, Turner, Stubbs, Neville, Kilbane, Vaughan

Left side midfield could do with someone and use McFadden as back up then doesn't look to bad I don't think

Just hope that we can get Yobo to sign a new deal and then I will be happy.

Could do with a few 'squad' players

Howard

Hibbo, Yobo, Lescott, Valente

Osmam, Cahill, Arteta, Mcfadden

Beattie, AJ

Subs, Turner, Stubbs, Neville, Kilbane, Vaughan

Left side midfield could do with someone and use McFadden as back up then doesn't look to bad I don't think

Would just make one change to that team. Mcfadd to the bench, Arteta wide left, and Neville in mid with Cahill.

..............Osman.......Cahill......Neville..........Arteta.

Edited by toffeelicker

i would leave neville on the bench, play mcfadden juts behind the front two, this mite leave the defence more vunerable but if we score more then the oppisition then we win :D

I think lescott and yobo will be a great partnersihp, both young, powerful, strong quick, two good full backs, not too shabby :D

...................Howard

Hibbo, ...Yobo, .Lescott, ..Valente

Osmam, .......Cahill, .........Arteta,

..................Mcfadden.................

............Beattie, ...........AJ...........

No, you have to have Neville for the defensive part of his game, that allows Cahill to play his normal attacking game, coming in behind the strikers.

Agreed, we all seen last season that Cahill loses his effectiveness for us when he is expected to stay back alot to help the defence out. His worth for us is going forward and putting defenders under pressure and leaving space for our strikers.

This could have gone on any one of the 6 lescott threads that are already on the go.

Can members please have a look around before Duplicating, and having multiple threads about the same subject.

Ermm i think you should relax a little, don't take it so seriously, if threads are too similar people won't reply, this is about Lescott, but also about peoples opinions on the current squad, and possibly any future transfers, so its hardly a clone thread.. like i say take it easy. :rolleyes:

No, you have to have Neville for the defensive part of his game, that allows Cahill to play his normal attacking game, coming in behind the strikers.

29448[/snapback]

i wouldnt have neville playin, i dont think he can play the holding role well, although i can see your point about cahill going forward i dont see why it would affect his game that much, no matter where midfielders play the always have to track back, the role he played for australia, he was back defending (not very well i mite add, defo penatly :lol: ) i would go for the attackin opition, at least at home, away from hom then I can see the benefit of the holding player, but at home i would like us going for it.

Guest fozzie22
Ermm i think you should relax a little, don't take it so seriously, if threads are too similar people won't reply, this is about Lescott, but also about peoples opinions on the current squad, and possibly any future transfers, so its hardly a clone thread.. like i say take it easy. :rolleyes:

29461[/snapback]

hard to relax when theres about 90 different threads on the go about the same thing mate.

Thread merged ;)

Would just make one change to that team. Mcfadd to the bench, Arteta wide left, and Neville in mid with Cahill.

..............Osman.......Cahill......Neville..........Arteta.

This post has been edited by toffeelicker: Today, 03:31 PM

the only problem with this is arteta should be playing in the middle so he can grab hold of the ball, putting him out wide restricts his gane abit in my opinion