IGNORED

Toon Fan Here In Peace.

scoot_nufc

Alright guys! How's it going? I'm Scoot from Nufc-forum.com Just wanted to get your opinion on the upcoming game.

Few Questions...

1) What will the outcome of the match be?

2) Which player should we fear most?

3) Which player do you fear most?

4) Who is your worst player?

5) Who do you judge our worst player to be?

6) Which player should we look out for in the future?

7) Where do you think you will finish this season?

8 ) Where do you think Newcastle will finish this season?

9) What do you think the Future holds for both clubs?

I do opposition views for all the clubs just to get an opinion from the opposition fans and i'll be posting your opinions and answers up on our forum on Friday or Saturday - www.nufc-forum.com

Cheers.

1) 2-1 to us - Pienaar and Fellaini for us, Carroll for you lot.

2) You should fear Pienaar most if our last match is anything to go by. He'll run all day long and he's a skillful little bugger.

3) If Distin plays then I'll be fearing Carroll. He'll rip Distin a new arsehole.

4) Distin, or as I like to think of him Dustbin.

5) Can I only choose one player? :P. I'll go with Mike Williamson.

6) Ross Barkley or Luke Garbutt.

7) Top 8

8 ) I reckon you'll comfortably finish mid-table.

9) You'll go on to establish yourselves again in this league, and we'll hopefully continue to push for Europe and the top 4 if we're lucky.

Should be at least 3-1 to us.

Heitinga, Fellaini, Pienaar, Arteta, Cahill, Baines, Take your pick.

Kevin Nolan, always seems to score against us.

Wouldnt like to say worst player, but the player least respected would seem to be Tony Hibbert.

Alan Smith, since he done his leg at united he hasnt been half the player he was.

Jack Rodwell, who is out of action for 3 months with a bad Injury.

8th, we are already playing catch up.

12th or lower, you've got too many championship players in the squad.

I think we will be OK, but i'm not sure about you.

Good luck for the rest of the season. (after our game of course). :)

I think with both teams previous results in mind that we'll get the win on Saturday, but i don't think it'll be an easy game.

Mikel Arteta is our most threatening player.

I fear Kevin Nolan attacking any of our players like he did last time you where in the Prem! As for ability wise i think that Carrol could cause us real problems.

Apart from the game against United, in which he was terrible, Distin has had a good start to the season. Despite this he's still clearly our worst player and a big weak link in the back line.

James Perch. Never rated him at Forest and didn't see any logic at all at a Premier League team coming in for him. If we have Pienaar and Baines attacking his wing we could cause him a fair few problems.

Rodwell is the obvious one and is already on everyone's radars. Out of the players who are not mentioned often I like the look of Magaye Gueye. He's got a touch of class about him and I think that once he adapts to the pace of the league he'll start pushing for a place in our squad. Seamus Coleman is also much touted to become a real class act.

I think we'll get a European spot. if we can reclaim to the form we had at the end of last year then anything is possible.

I can't see any sort of relegation battle and a comfertable mid-table finish is well within your grasp. Coming back up a year of consolidation is exactly what you need. Players like Tiote and Ben Arfa should add that touch of class to the solid and hardworking group you currently have.

Long term it's all about money. We'll keep competitn while Moyes is here but once he leaves we'll strugle unless we find investment. You'll establish yourselves within the league again but like us the next step will be near impossible without a large investment.

Have a good one mate and good luck with the season (after this weekend of course though)

Edited by jamiemaher85

No offence to you guys but im hoping that we thump ya, its just unlucky that its NUFC as the next game! After the Utd game and dominating at Villa we are due a win and I think it should be convincing one. Its just a shame its not the Derby :D

Like Bill says, take your pick. On our day we can take the best to the cleaners.

Carroll. I saw him in a few games last year, thought he looked handy then. Wasnt sure how he would adapt but my word he is turning out to be a decent striker!

Last game it was Distin by a mile but hes been ok in general.

I see Mike has beaten me to it! I dont know enough about you to judge to be honest, though i do remember Lovenkrands being shocking. Is he still with you guys?

Rodwell when he gets back. Until then, I reckon Coleman will start making more appearances, he is an exciting prospect!

Im keeping the faith and saying 5th. I dont care that Spurs, Citeh etc splashed the cash, we have a better team in reality, though it doesnt look that way on paper.

1st season back up, 13/14th easily. Set yourself up well for the seasons to come.

If i knew that I wouldnt worry so much when watching Everton play!

Enjoy the season mate!

Edited by galacticaracnid

Complete dominance by Everton in the first half, but during the second period Everton will fall asleep and let you get back in it. 2-1 Everton.

Heitinga; he hasn't crippled someone yet and he's getting seemingly frustrated with the way he's playing. If your midfield kick about like we know they can, i don't doubt a Heitinga special will be recived by one of them.

Carroll. Awkward. Strong, forward. With the worst pony tail in the prem. Whats not scary?

I will echo what most have already said, Distin. He's been ok up until last week and if he plays like that again, Arfa and Carroll will destory him.

Perch. For similar reasons to J.

Gueye. Has got something about him that i like. Very good technicaly, just needs the games to show his potential :)

7th. Theres better teams who will finish above us and worse, that will finish below.

Mid table, very similar to Birmingham last year. Decent enough unit that will hold its own in a fight.

Stability and repeat table finishes with little real progression.

We're gonna dish out a spanking to someone and after the utd result i feel it maybe you lot! I have said an optimistic 5-1 cos i can see us creating enough to score that many if we take our chances but i can't see us not conceding..

As said above it's take your pick from any of ours who may or may not turn up..even bily could be frightening with that left peg of his! If I had to plump for any it would be arteta because if he plays well you will get battered..simple as I think!

Carroll..anyone who can score a hat-trick against villa can't be that bad..plus as ten said he is just an awkward guy..

Distin had a shocker of a game but has been alrigth this season..it's osman for me and through no fault of his own cos he is played out wide on the right and isn't strong or fast enough to be a winger..if he plays in the middle he can destroy a midfield on his own too(see man utd last season)

Not in the know enough about newcastle to judge sorry..i'll tell you after the game :lol:

Gueye for the same reasons as ten he has something very exciting about him as does coleman..we're just not used to players who like to attack i think :lol:

5th-7th..we are playing catch up already but we was last season and didn't have the players for most and almost pipped teams to 5th and 6th..as soon as our team clicks we can spank a good few this season including some of the big boys

Nowhere near relegation in a comfortablt 12th i think

Same old for Everton until we get some money or other teams get the injury problems we had last year and we manage a 4th spot pot of gold..slow and steady for newcastle as long as they don't get ahead of themselves

sorry toony but everton at least once in a season give some team a hammering i think its your tunr somehow i predict 5=2 as we always let the other team score i think mr carroll could get 2 hes good enough,i hope gosling plays well when he plays .remember last season,liverpool goosed by gosling

Dan Gosling is injured!!

Cheers for the replys so far everyone, much appreciated. I'll give you my answer aswell anyway...

1) What will the outcome of the match be? 1-1 (and i'd be very happy if this is the score)

2) Which player should we fear most? Got to be Andy Carroll, just a shame we didn't get the crosses and service to him in our last gaem against Blackpool.

3) Which player do you fear most? Probablies Pienaar, i've always rated him

4) Who is your worst player? Perch so far, he just ain't good enough. Smith is shite aswell

5) Who do you judge our worst player to be? Not sure to be honest, i think you's are pretty solid every where

6) Which player should we look out for in the future? Obviously Carroll but Jose Enrique on his day is class

7) Where do you think you will finish this season? Think we'll finish around 14 or 15 and that would be great for us this season.

8 ) Where do you think Everton will finish this season? between 6th and 8th

9) What do you think the Future holds for both clubs? Like you's have said, it all depends on investment. Obviously you's are established in this league and for now thats what we have to look at. If we want to push on in the future, we need to look at investment somewhere.

Cheers for the replys so far everyone, much appreciated. I'll give you my answer aswell anyway...

1) What will the outcome of the match be? 1-1 (and i'd be very happy if this is the score)

2) Which player should we fear most? Got to be Andy Carroll, just a shame we didn't get the crosses and service to him in our last gaem against Blackpool.

3) Which player do you fear most? Probablies Pienaar, i've always rated him

4) Who is your worst player? Perch so far, he just ain't good enough. Smith is shite aswell

5) Who do you judge our worst player to be? Not sure to be honest, i think you's are pretty solid every where

6) Which player should we look out for in the future? Obviously Carroll but Jose Enrique on his day is class

7) Where do you think you will finish this season? Think we'll finish around 14 or 15 and that would be great for us this season.

8 ) Where do you think Everton will finish this season? between 6th and 8th

9) What do you think the Future holds for both clubs? Like you's have said, it all depends on investment. Obviously you's are established in this league and for now thats what we have to look at. If we want to push on in the future, we need to look at investment somewhere.

he's class mate we're always linked with him :lol:

Alright guys! How's it going? I'm Scoot from Nufc-forum.com Just wanted to get your opinion on the upcoming game.

Few Questions...

2-2 would be typically Everton, and we are still not firing on all cylinders yet

Arteta, Piennar and Felli take yr pic, although Ive just got a sneeking suspicion Beckford might find a goal from somewhere

Andy Caroll

Hibbo Osman and Distin seem to be the boo boys favourites

Guthrie or Gosling ( honestly cant see him breaking into your side as a CM Barton/Nolan/Smith/Guthrie are all better)

Rodders and Coleman

7/8th

Between 10th and 14th

We will struggle to tread water you will slowly build and probably by next season we wont be able to compete with you in transfer market, mind you thats probably already the case now!

I do opposition views for all the clubs just to get an opinion from the opposition fans and i'll be posting your opinions and answers up on our forum on Friday or Saturday - www.nufc-forum.com

Cheers.

3-0 everton. Cahill, Beckford and Felli

Goal scoring wise Cahill, however Pienaar and Arteta make us play. Any of the three mentioned

My best mate is a toon fan and he raves about andy carrol, i actually dont rate him but you can't knock his start to the season. Player i fear most is joey barton, dont want to see his backside again

Harsh question but it just has to be Hibbert, i love the guy but he just cant play football

I dont rate your back line at all, barring Enrique, coliccini was sh*te in the prem and maybe found his level in the champioship

We have a few gems, Coleman, Rodwell, Gueye, and in a few more hears maybe Barkley

Above liverpool, i would say 6th

I fear it may be a struggle, hope not though, your fat fans make me laugh

Investment is needed on both fronts so who knows

Alright everyone?

Wasn't expecting us to win yesterday and like i said, i would have been very very happy with a point but to get 3 is brilliant for us. We deserved the win i think you'd have to admit. The first halfwas all Newcastle from start to finish and the first 15 of the second half we were still pretty good.

After the hour mark though you's came back into it and started pressing us which i expected with you's been the home team and losing 1-0.

Was pleased with all our players yesterday, especially our 2 new signings Ben Arfa and Tiote, they looked the part yesterday.

Still think you's will come good though. Didn't you's have a pretty slow start last season aswell?

Anyway lads, thanks for your time and opinions and good luck for the rest of the season (apart from at St James' but especially against the mackems :D ).

I'll pop back when the reverse fixture is played at our place :)

No doubt the best team won. We've had many slow starts but this is the worst for a long time, certainly the worst in the Moyes era (although we only got four points fron the first nine games in 2005 so hopefully we'll beat that :unsure: ).

You'll be welcome back scoot :) .

(Remember what I told you about Gosling though ;) )

best team won definitely no arguments there we were shocking but i have to say i wasn't at all impressed with a few of the newcastle players goin down(3 at once at one point)..that hacked me off a bit in what was an otherwise spot on performance from your boys

Yeah i agree there, especially when all three went down at one point...

Newcastles pressing and pressure was constant, i remember saying to my mate, they will lose that kind of energy come the 60 odd minute mark, and you guys did, for 10 minutes then got right back into it... Totally shocked by our lack of play and creations, being the home team ont he back of a respectable draw v united.

Strange old game eh! Newcastle deserved winners. Easy