IGNORED

Everton's Current Situation

Boboscarcat

David Moyes is quoted on Bluekipper as saying Everton's players are good players but they need to stand up and be counted. What about David Moyes standing upto be counted? Unadventurous team selections against blackburn and villa cost us both games.Moyes said before newcastle game that everton were short of strikers. Then why the hell did vaughan go out on loan? Why are everton players played out of position? Distin is hopeless at centre back. Heitinga played there right up to WC final but was played out of position in midfield. Beckford needs help to settle in but was played on his own up front. why did the yak not start the game with him. Why was tony hibbert dragged off after a good first half. Why didnt coleman start the game in front of him? Lastly why is he paying Balsa Man thousands a week when he hardly ever plays. You could go on and on. I just despair.....

David Moyes is quoted on Bluekipper as saying Everton's players are good players but they need to stand up and be counted. What about David Moyes standing upto be counted? Unadventurous team selections against blackburn and villa cost us both games.Moyes said before newcastle game that everton were short of strikers. Then why the hell did vaughan go out on loan? Why are everton players played out of position? Distin is hopeless at centre back. Heitinga played there right up to WC final but was played out of position in midfield. Beckford needs help to settle in but was played on his own up front. why did the yak not start the game with him. Why was tony hibbert dragged off after a good first half. Why didnt coleman start the game in front of him? Lastly why is he paying Balsa Man thousands a week when he hardly ever plays. You could go on and on. I just despair.....

Then why the hell did vaughan go out on loan?

Because he isnt good enough for the Prem at the moment and he is hoping regular football will help him develop

Distin is hopeless at centre back

Man Utd game apart he has been our best defender, need to get off your band wagon its got a puncture!

Heitinga played there right up to WC final but was played out of position in midfield

He has been awful this season and should be on the bench at best until he recovers his form

why did the yak not start the game with him

Because he has been doing his party piece for the past 2 years, ie sulking around putting zero effort in and looking for a move, and as a consequence is still not fit enough to play 90 minutes

Why are everton players played out of position?

Because we still havent got a decent CF or RW and nothing was done over the summer to sort it

Oh and no idea who Balsa Man is so couldnt comment!

Then why the hell did vaughan go out on loan?

Because he isnt good enough for the Prem at the moment and he is hoping regular football will help him develop

Distin is hopeless at centre back

Man Utd game apart he has been our best defender, need to get off your band wagon its got a puncture!

Heitinga played there right up to WC final but was played out of position in midfield

He has been awful this season and should be on the bench at best until he recovers his form

why did the yak not start the game with him

Because he has been doing his party piece for the past 2 years, ie sulking around putting zero effort in and looking for a move, and as a consequence is still not fit enough to play 90 minutes

Why are everton players played out of position?

Because we still havent got a decent CF or RW and nothing was done over the summer to sort it

Oh and no idea who Balsa Man is so couldnt comment!

Spot on!! and i too have no idea who Balsa man is?

I used to love making model planes out of balsa wood when I was at primary school. Did you know that despite being one of the softest woods there is it's actually technically classified as a hard wood :) (another free nugget of info from TT....the caring sharing Everton forum).

But balsa man? No idea :unsure: .

I used to love making model planes out of balsa wood when I was at primary school. Did you know that despite being one of the softest woods there is it's actually technically classified as a hard wood :) (another free nugget of info from TT....the caring sharing Everton forum).

haha!!

haha class! i remember learning that in school

http://www.guardian....anchesterunited

Battered and beleaguered, it was around this time that Saha also discovered how cruel football humour can be. United's fanzines dubbed him Balsa Man and Mr Glass. One parody, The Louis Saha Diaries, had him getting up for training on Monday morning only to suffer "a terrible paper cut" opening junk mail from Bupa and lose seven pints of blood.

461125_E5BBVJMY3J4A4SM3O6DJRWGPFV2KX6_peter-columbo-cu-warm-e3-eyes-cont-ylo-smoo-warmer-si-4h_H145434_S.jpg

On a different note.. I think the FA Cup Final will be the club's peak for the forseeable future and Everton will finish between 10th and 7th for the next few years.