IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

I need Marco and Romey to guide me through some swear words.

Took the car for MOT yesterday, used it for the visit to the dentist today so already an expensive week. Then today on the way home ... the fecking clutch exploded Had to get the AA to tow me to a garage AND it was almost closed when we got there, so I dunno how much it will cost until after they check it over AND to top it off it is BANK HOLIDAY this weekend so no car for days and days at the quickest.

I wanna say fuck a lot but you know I hardly swear So over to Marco and Romey to help by saying a word or two for me :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

The AA sending me a renewal notice telling me I need to do nothing to continue coverage (as I pay by monthly DD) and then just dropping in as an afterthought the fact that the cost is rising from £7.90 to £13.74 a month :dry:. How can they justify that? I've not called them out once in the last year so if anything it should go down! I feel a change of provider coming on.

Roy fucking Hodgson.

Read an article earlier where he said something along the lines of....

"As England manager I am very lucky that two clubs in particular, Liverpool and Southampton, are prepared to take a chance with some of their academy players."

He then went on to talk up Raheem Sterling as if he's the second coming or something.

Whats his problem with Everton? Is it his link to the Shite?

Wanker!

Roy fucking Hodgson.

Read an article earlier where he said something along the lines of....

"As England manager I am very lucky that two clubs in particular, Liverpool and Southampton, are prepared to take a chance with some of their academy players."

He then went on to talk up Raheem Sterling as if he's the second coming or something.

Whats his problem with Everton? Is it his link to the Shite?

Wanker!

Just heard an interview with him on 5live and citing managers who were giving young English players a chance he mentioned Rogers, Martinez and Wenger (in that order); so he's not all bad, but maybe a bit confused.

Every pundit / writer / commentator who uses the word 'turgid' to describe a game of football/cricket, when they really mean 'torpid'.

turgid: swollen, distended, bombastic, overblown, pompous

torpid: lethargic, sluggish, dull, lifeless, sleepy, tired

No idea why everyone uses misuses 'turgid'. Turbid (cloudy, murky) is closer in meaning to what they want to say, but the word they really want is 'torpid'.

Also, supporters in the crowd who are picked out by the TV cameras looking miserable when their team are losing; invariably they see themselves on the big screen and jump around all excited because they're on the telly. Fuck that, if Everton were losing and a camera focused on me I'd make an oscene gesture and try to get at the cameraman to punch him!

Also, supporters in the crowd who are picked out by the TV cameras looking miserable when their team are losing; invariably they see themselves on the big screen and jump around all excited because they're on the telly. Fuck that, if Everton were losing and a camera focused on me I'd make an oscene gesture and try to get at the cameraman to punch him!

The image of that in my head made me laugh a lot!

There were 2 years when I had season tickets for Tranmere as we couldnt afford the Everton season tickets. Ended up going with my best mate to every game with a radio to keep track of the Everton game :D anyway, went to the League Cup final against Leicester were Tranmere were robbed by a dodgy reffing decision and was one of the glum looking fans at the end, and I wasnt the only one!

Nearly met Gary Linekar on the way home and was about to get really excited before he celebrated in front of the tour bus we were on.