IGNORED

New Site

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looks very good to me, extremely well built, im sure in a few days it will be running fine and dandy

30906[/snapback]

well,the peoples club eh!! as long as you pay for right to read and post items it is fine. More like the banks(and the rs) everyday,the only thing thats free now is the air,and thats not fresh. there will be no-one on it before long.THEY ARE SCREWING US EVERY WHICH WAY THEY CAN.well no more evertonia for me or Everton tv. I'll now listen to the match on city FOR FREE from now on.At least its one thing we can't blame moysy for (lol). :angry:

well,the peoples club eh!! as long as you pay for right to read and post items it is fine. More like the banks(and the rs) everyday,the only thing thats free now is the air,and thats not fresh. there will be no-one on it before long.THEY ARE SCREWING US EVERY WHICH WAY THEY CAN.well no more evertonia for me  or Everton tv. I'll now listen to the match on city FOR FREE from now on.At least its one thing we can't blame moysy for (lol). :angry:

31238[/snapback]

someone's in a mood!

Everton are a business, they need to make money, would you rather go back to when they never had these facilities? then it was free! or have them spend a lot of money on new features anf facilities to stay upto date with technology,and then give it to you for free? great real mate!

someone's in a mood!

Everton are a business, they need to make money, would you rather go back to when they never had these facilities? then it was free! or have them spend a lot of money on new features anf facilities to stay upto date with technology,and then give it to you for free? great real mate!

31344[/snapback]

they should still have their fans in mind. it costs nothing to have a forum that the every week pay at the gate fan(who pays more than a season ticket holder) can access free to air their views. not in a mood. bin a fan for over 50yrs and think the clubs owes US :rolleyes:

:lol: correct steve (why isnt this lad a mod :D:D:P:D )

plus the 'official one' would be filtered by some tw*t, namely bill kenwright, unless they were saying what a great job he is doing and how the club will not grow bigger without him at the helm

oh no offence by the way blueboys, hes alright is your bill :D

:lol: correct steve (why isnt this lad a mod :D:D:P:D )

plus the 'official one' would be filtered by some tw*t, namely bill kenwright, unless they were saying what a great job he is doing and how the club will not grow bigger without him at the helm

oh no offence by the way blueboys, hes alright is your bill :D

31364[/snapback]

Dont say that he'll actually think we believe him

too late, ive pressed the flashing red button and now mark and ian both have WMD's comin their way!

"is this really the end of ianthetoffee and EFCfan2007?

does StevO_BluE really have WMD's?

will we ever know the Everton shirt numbers?

and did BluE_BilL really eat all the pies?"

"tune in tommorrow, same blue time, same blue channel!"