IGNORED

If Moyes Wasn't Manager

I really rate Moyes, I think he's an excellent manager - the best we've had since Howard Kendal (1st time round).

But if he wasn't manager any more who would you want as our new gaffer?

Personally I'd want Stuart Pierce - I think he's an excellent man manager, superb motivator and he's got City playing nice football. Plus I just like the bloke, he doesn't mince his words, he's walked the walk and I think he has got exactly the sort of attitude that would help him to fit right in at EFC.

Stuart Pearce is a good man, but I'd want a blueblood. I know he's not been hugely successful but I'd like to see Peter Reid given the chance. The man's a legend in my book and I think he'd sweat (blue)blood as manager just like he did as a player.

The Best thing for Everton would be to sign a foreign manager, this would inject new ideas, new players, new oomph and give the fans something to ponder and look forward to. At the moment it`s too routine and it needs a big shuffle. They really should get rid of DM- a good manager- but it`s all gone a bit stale.

The Best thing for Everton would be to sign a foreign manager, this would inject new ideas, new players, new oomph and give the fans something to ponder and look forward to. At the moment it`s too routine and it needs a big shuffle. They really should get rid of DM- a good manager- but it`s all gone a bit stale.

31901[/snapback]

Heh................ :blink:

No, we havent got the powers of those on high. :D

But its not a bad thing is it, my 7 year old granddaughter sometimes sits with me to read the forum, and i'm sure there are a lot of youngsters out there, who do the same.

Its not too difficult to alter those words to fook and Shight, or f##K and sh#T.

Better than poo and fig, they are ridiculous. :D:D:D

31901[/snapback]

You talk out of your arse mate

Anyway back to the point id have Gordon Strachan just for the comedy factor :P

You talk out of your arse mate

Anyway back to the point id have Gordon Strachan just for the comedy factor  :P

31931[/snapback]

Are you so afraid of a change? It would be the best thing to happen to Everton. None of the English managers that would sign for Everton are better than DM, and they`re average at that. A big shuffle and a new look is what the club needs.

It`s the only way forward, See Rafa, Maureenio, Jol & Wengner.................it really would give les blues something new.

Edited by Heh

Are you so afraid of a change? It would be the best thing to happen to Everton. None of the English managers that would sign for Everton are better than DM, and they`re average at that. A big shuffle and a new look is what the club needs.

It`s the only way forward,  See Rafa, Maureenio, Jol & Wengner.................it really would give les blues something new.

32271[/snapback]

In the last 3 season those 4 manangers have spent at least £400m between them. Maybe just maybe it's money that brings success not a foreign manager???

In the last 3 season those 4 manangers have spent at least £400m between them. Maybe just maybe it's money that brings success not a foreign manager???

32274[/snapback]

Maureen having spent 75% of it...........................so maybe not!

Maureen having spent 75% of it...........................so maybe not!

32277[/snapback]

No, Benitez has spent a fair chunk, must be £70m in two years and foolier the year before must spent £20m+.

Chelseas aren't the only ones buying success, the top 4 do it. Chelsea may spend a bit more but it looks worse because they spent in a shorter period!

It`s the only way forward,  See Rafa, Maureenio, Jol & Wengner.................it really would give les blues something new.

32271[/snapback]

i see you missed the most successfull manager in british footballing history from your list?

Sir Alex Ferguson?

guess he's no good then

No, Benitez has spent a fair chunk, must be £70m in two years and foolier the year before must spent £20m+.

32300[/snapback]

How 70 million? :D

6.5---reina

josemi-2

agger---7

alonso--10

luis garcia---6

sissoko--5.6

morientes---6.3

crouch--7

Thats about 50 million.