IGNORED

Anyone Got A New Shirt?

MikeO

Anyone the proud owner of a new shirt yet? Still banging my head against a brick wall trying to get someone to commit to how long the delay's going to be on my lad's. Emails to JJB and the club not answered and promised return phone calls not materialised yet. Not impressed at all to be honest.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today Ian, get with the programme!! Just had an email from JJB saying Josh's should be sent tomorrow so we'll get Saturday morning...except we're going away for the week-end so there'll be no-one here to sign for it :angry: . Have to see if I can get a neighbour to take it.

Edited by mikeo

If there are long sleeved ones on sale Ian let me know 'cos I'll roast someones arse down the phone if there are!!

32129[/snapback]

:lol: wil do mate

thats the one im after as i mite av told yaz all so i will keep ya posted, if you are all lucky i mite get a picture of me in it :lol:

Got my shirt from JJB in portsmouth fantastic.

32134[/snapback]

Phoned JJB Exeter yesterday and they said they knew nothing about the launch but could order me one if I liked...brilliant! There may not be huge amounts of Evertonians down here but there are a fair few...so they're definatlely missing sales in the Brave New World of JJB.

Edited by mikeo

im waiting till Johnson gets his number lol i want his shirt

32210[/snapback]

:lol: it fits like a glove looks nice to, always suited blue :D happy chappy today :P no number yet waiting for squad numbers to come out ;)

Mine was supposed to come today as well and damnit it didnt mr Everton is getting a peeved email from me!!!!!

Got it now fri morning...

Not so bothered about the Umbro badge but we have had Chang as our sponsor for 3 years now you'd think they could do better than a cheapo transfer on the kits especially since Mr Wyness believes we need to change our kit EVERY SEASON! :angry:

Edited by L_Blue

Mine still not arrived. Had an email promising it would be sent last Friday then told on the phone yesterday it had been sent that morning and would be here today :angry::angry::angry: . Just phoned again and got furking angry...now waiting for "manager" to get back to me...you wouldn't like me angry :unsure: , I don't like me angry.

Mine still not arrived. Had an email promising it would be sent last Friday then told on the phone yesterday it had been sent that morning and would be here today :angry:   :angry:   :angry: . Just phoned again and got furking angry...now waiting for "manager" to get back to me...you wouldn't like me angry :unsure: , I don't like me angry.

33539[/snapback]

:lol: dont worry mike, look on the brightside, your still a mod :)

oh yeah, thats right

:D