IGNORED

Ten's Teasers

Lowensda

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"In a small cabin in the woods, two men lay dead. The cabin itself is not burned, but the forest all around is burned to cinders. How did the men die"?

asphyxia, the two men were astronauts in the cabin of the capsule returning to earth, it overheated burnt all the oxygen, the capsule then crashed into the forest and caused a fire, the men were not burnt because the capsule is fireproof.

If that's not the correct answer you have to give me some points for a vivid imagination.biggrin.png

Edited by Bill

Aeroplane cabin?

Q.11 - plane crash? The 2 men are the pilots?

Boom. That's what i've got!

"In a small cabin in the woods, two men lay dead. The cabin itself is not burned, but the forest all around is burned to cinders. How did the men die"?

asphyxia, the two men were astronauts in the cabin of the capsule returning to earth, it overheated burnt all the oxygen, the capsule then crashed into the forest and caused a fire, the men were not burnt because the capsule is fireproof.

If that's not the correct answer you have to give me some points for a vivid imagination.biggrin.png

Bill, I have to say I enjoy your explanation better than mine :lol: Well done sire, well done!!

Question 12.

Beulah died in the Appalachians while Craig died at sea. Everyone was much happier with Craig's death. Why?

Boom. That's what i've got!

Bill, I have to say I enjoy your explanation better than mine laugh.png Well done sire, well done!!

Question 12.

Beulah died in the Appalachians while Craig died at sea. Everyone was much happier with Craig's death. Why?

Craig was a wanker

Seen as you lot have figured it out thanks to the beautiful thing called the internet (for which searching is not permitted) here is the evidence of our mate Craig.

http://al-ares.blogs...t-category.html

http://www.wundergro...ne/si200319.asp

The first link is a phoney storm used as an exercise lol, and the second link describes it as a tropical storm. TS's are less than a category 1 hurricane, so your question is very dodgy lol. Out with the whipping post for you brother J. laugh.png

Bah! lol

RIght.....

Question. 13 (Unlucky for some)

You are a cook in a remote area with no clocks or other way of keeping time other than a four minute sandglass timer and a seven minute sandglass timer. (The kind you turn over - hourglass shaped) You do have a stove, however, with water in a pot already boiling. Somebody asks you for a nine-minute egg, and you know this person is a perfectionist and will be able to tell if you undercook or overcook the eggs by even a few seconds. What is the least amount of time it will take to prepare the egg? And how will you prepare it so that it is neither undercooked or overcooked?

Edited by tenaciousj

Right, start the 7&4 timers, when the 4 runs out there is 3 mins left in the big timer, flip the four over, when the remaining 3 mins in the big one runs out, there is a minute left in the small timer, egg goes in, when the minute left is up turn the 4 minute timer over twice equalling the eight mins!! I think that's it! One very hard boiled egg.

Right, start the 7&4 timers, when the 4 runs out there is 3 mins left in the big timer, flip the four over, when the remaining 3 mins in the big one runs out, there is a minute left in the small timer, egg goes in, when the minute left is up turn the 4 minute timer over twice equalling the eight mins!! I think that's it! One very hard boiled egg.

Boom. Sexual. Well done Mogsy.

Question 14.

I am the owner of a pet store. If I put in one canary per cage, I have one bird too many. If I put in two canaries per cage, I have one cage too many. How many cages and canaries do I have?

Fair enough Bill, then I do actually have quite a difficult quiz given to me by a friend at work. He put some riddles together, without clues and you have to think very hard and ilogically about the answers its tough, so tough infact i took one look and thought, "no way"...I can send it to people but whats the best way of sending an Excel file?

It'll keep you busy for a while I think. If anyone wants it, let me know. PM me your email address' and i'll forward it on!

The file will give you the right answers, once you get the correct one :D

I'll continue to do 'easier' ones just to test people but this one is pretty tough (IMO)

Fair enough Bill, then I do actually have quite a difficult quiz given to me by a friend at work. He put some riddles together, without clues and you have to think very hard and ilogically about the answers its tough, so tough infact i took one look and thought, "no way"...I can send it to people but whats the best way of sending an Excel file?

It'll keep you busy for a while I think. If anyone wants it, let me know. PM me your email address' and i'll forward it on!

The file will give you the right answers, once you get the correct one biggrin.pngstyle2,Tenaciousj.png

I'll continue to do 'easier' ones just to test people but this one is pretty tough (IMO)

this got anything to do with houses and cigarettes?