IGNORED

Twitter Transfer Rumours

Not really without a link because you can link them to tweets but at the same time it could all be a load of rubbish. If the other mods dont want it, delete it, just didnt want to clog up the "Rumours without a link" thread with potential crap from twitter.

Anyway, to get the ball rolling:

@SkyGraemeBailey @GregOK Reports in Italy suggest Everton are showing an interest in Alessio Cerci of Fiorentina, who was linked with Man City last season.
Edited by Matt

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another couple:

@TransferGos228: #EFC is negotiations with #FFC about a shock loan move to bring back striker Andy Johnson.Player is open to move . #SSN #COYB #transfernews

@SpeakTransfers: #Everton and #Espanyol are reportedly keen on Ajax forward Mounir El Hamdaoui. #EFC

There are rumours all over Twitter tonight that Rodwell has submitted a transfer request.

Just seen that too Phil, will be interesting to see what happens...

Bollocks, I would be in favour of selling Jack Rodwell and I'm sure I've explained on numerous occassions why here on ToffeeTalk. I do however feel that he would be loyal the club and play for as long as we want him, he's home-grown and dosen't seem the type to spit out his dummy and demand a transfer request especially at this time now when he could easily cock it up for himself. (With being injured teams might not want to take a gamble on him and with submitting a transfer request he will surely piss of Moyes and screw up his Everton chances).

He might go and a part of me hopes he does but I don't believe he has handed in a request to leave.

Can anyone translate this?

It is written in Indonesian and translated comes out as 'Wigan announce interest in attacking midfielder James McFadden' so I'm guessing that when his contract is up here he will be heading down the the DW to help them out in the Championship. It would be nice to get some money for him but I think that he is only contracted till the end of the season - isn't he?

wigan are still laughing at everton re-signing james mcfadden

Ha!

evertonbuzztap21 Everton FC Buzz

Daily Mail >> Alessio Cerci on brink of Everton move buzztap.com/-zeX5O6

BarclaysLeague59 Barclays PL News

Midfielder priced out of reach: Everton's hopes of landing former midfielder Steven ... bit.ly/xR6dhQ ...via bit.ly/sUHab1

toffeetalk28 ToffeeTalk.com

According to Italian reports, Everton have agreed personal terms with Italian winger Alessio Cerci, EFC want to loan to buy, Fiorentina want

Haha, where are these rumours coming from? ToffeeTalk? Never heard of them.

MikelArteta0830 Arteta Olsson Fans

Breaking transfer news: Kenny Dalglish is planning on making a cheeky bid for Everton's Tim Howard to solve Liverpool's crisis up front.

greekfooty53 Greek Football

AEK let Gentsoglou go (he signed with Sampdoria) and are hoping Everton will pay something for Manolas (now as his contract expires in June)

philmcnulty66 Phil McNulty

To those asking after news earlier - would be very surprised if Weir is leaving Rangers to rejoin Everton. Can't see that happening myself.

ToffeesNews17 Everton News

Everton FC rumour mill: Nedum Onuoha and Salomon Kalou set for EFC? bit.ly/xZKcR4

BarclaysPLNews29 Premier League News

Tottenham, Newcastle & Everton target Jordan Rhodes will not be sold by Huddersfield in January bit.ly/xGavpE #BPL

Edited by Peter H

I'm liking the sound of that lad from Fiorentina, a winger is just what we need and I trust Moyes to sign someone that can fit the bill. For all his tactics have been poor this season he always seems to sign the right people for the jobs we need doing.

Breaking transfer news: Kenny Dalglish is planning on making a cheeky bid for Everton's Tim Howard to solve Liverpool's crisis up front.

Bloody hell! He scores one wonder goal against Bolton and King Kenny wants him! For £35,000,000 he's yours!

Edited by Zoo

many people in the know on twitter...you don't have to look if you don't like it though

I dont Marco, i click on a little sign at the top which says "Mark this forum as read" .

spending less and less time on this board becaus i can read all the sensible stuff in 5 minutes, its just a carbon copy of the rumours without a link, we are linked with every player on the planet.

see you later, im just going to tweet that Messi is having a medical at GP, what fookin idiots.

Edited by Bill

no idea what your problem is bill..you've been gettin more a pain in the arse the last few months..whingin about fuck all for no reason...it's not a carbon copy at all..a lot of twitter rumours have substance rather than someone who's hairdresser saw someone havin a shit round the corner from goodison that looked like moutinho...and if you just mark it as read why both comin on here to have a grump about the thread..fookin idiot indeed

no idea what your problem is bill..you've been gettin more a pain in the arse the last few months..whingin about fuck all for no reason...it's not a carbon copy at all..a lot of twitter rumours have substance rather than someone who's hairdresser saw someone havin a shit round the corner from goodison that looked like moutinho...and if you just mark it as read why both comin on here to have a grump about the thread..fookin idiot indeed

Its because i'm getting a different view of the forum now that i'm on the outside, plus it would have been ignorant of me if i hadnt come in to see if anybody had replied to my post.

I think some people should travel around and view some other forums, I used to say that this was probably the best forum on the net, and i hear people saying they like this forum because its small and other forums are too crowded. Well have you ever wandered why we are still the smallest Everton site on the net ??.

Its because despite what the Admin say about Moving on, we have stood still, in fact we have been rooted to the spot and not moved an inch. This forum is the same now as it was 8 years ago, same old depressing colours and lately some ridiculous threads .... twitter transfers .... what are you watching .... what are you eating ... what are you reading ... what are you listening to, WTF wacko.png who the fooks interested.

So is it any wonder this still the smallest forum, its because most guests take one look around and bugger off somewhere else.

I've visited forums that started up only months ago and they have a larger member base than we do, does that not tell you something. ??

And Marco the reason why. "i'm gettin more a pain in the arse the last few months..whingin about fuck all for no reason" is because i cared, and wanted to make the forum more upmarket, but unfortunately Admin are quite content to amble along as they are, that's why i got out and you have to be on this side to see just how poor it is.

Edited by Bill

Personally I think it's a great forum - I look at others to see what other things are being said but you get many idiots on them.... there is not much to criticise here, Admins - you do a sterling job - cheers!

Twitter is a massive vehicle for info nowadays, a worthy thread I think. smile.png